RPGM Boy Hero Ken: Curing Grandpa's Illness [2015-10-05] [Sixth Flowerbed]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Boy Hero Ken Cover.JPG

Overview:
You are Ken, the boy Hero! Today you find out that your Grandpa has contracted a mysterious illness. In order to cure this illness, your Grandpa sends you on a quest to gather ingredients for a wonder medicine. During your quest, your childhood friend decides to take care of Grandpa's wellbeing until the medicine is completed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-01
Release Date: 2015-10-05
Developer: Sixth Flowerbed
Censored: Yes
Version: 2015-10-05
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Uploader Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Boy Hero Ken SS1.JPG Boy Hero Ken SS2.JPG Boy Hero Ken SS3.JPG Boy Hero Ken SS4.JPG Boy Hero Ken SS5.JPG Boy Hero Ken SS6.JPG Boy Hero Ken SS7.JPG Boy Hero Ken SS8.JPG Boy Hero Ken SS9.JPG Boy Hero Ken SS10.JPG

Last edited:

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
I believe it came :LUL: before Haunted House Investigation. They're both Boy Hero Ken series. But this one was never published to DLsite.

Reactions: Axelf76
May 9, 2020
this came... Before of after than boy hero ken? :HideThePain:
I'm not sure but if I had to think outside the box, probably the same universe but different multi-verse time line.

Haven't played this yet but I wanna say that what happened during the Haunted Mansion investigation created a paradox where that universe collapsed and a separate time line was created in its place.

Just given off the premise of Boy Hero Ken Haunted Mansion Investigation because the fairy wasn't sure what would happen if Ken traveled back in time and changed things. So this could be a thing that happened that split into an alternate universe.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
weird, i could swear i saw this one abandoned
is this the one with the perv ghost possesing the uncle and then start ntr-ing

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
weird, i could swear i saw this one abandoned
is this the one with the perv ghost possesing the uncle and then start ntr-ing
No, it's the prototype version of the ghost one. Think of it as a worse quality version of Boy Hero Ken - Haunted House Investigation that was never published, as the dev suddenly got a better idea. A pity that better idea ended up being abandoned.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
I'm not sure but if I had to think outside the box, probably the same universe but different multi-verse time line.

Haven't played this yet but I wanna say that what happened during the Haunted Mansion investigation created a paradox where that universe collapsed and a separate time line was created in its place.

Just given off the premise of Boy Hero Ken Haunted Mansion Investigation because the fairy wasn't sure what would happen if Ken traveled back in time and changed things. So this could be a thing that happened that split into an alternate universe.
Boy Hero Ken lore :sneaky:

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
ah sixthflowerbed loved those series :D i remember playing the other game like this but i remember it was abandoned.
Yeah he definitely had the right idea with the game. I just hope else comes someone along who takes inspiration from that game and develops sort of an alternate universe game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hentai_Desu-ka?