VN Ren'Py Abandoned Boy Dominates Sexy Mom [v0.5] [the Cardium]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Anyone know if the author has worked on anything else?

Also, does anyone know if part 3 was ever uploaded anywhere? The author's site stated it was completed but without sound, and then was never heard from again.
I remember at this time, the last part was the begin whit the sister (the younger on the first pic). It was incomplet but was the begin of the story. On his website on a post Cadium talk about he finish the last part of his work but it was never upload anywhere and he never talk about since.
Was a good story. RIP (the game and maybe also Cadium)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I am not a huge fan of the asshole son blackmail genre but it's pretty well written. I hope the guy hasn't completely written off making games completely, he has some serious talent.
the situation, as they say, "a thief ran into a thief" besides, as it turns out at the end of the second part of VN, we can see mom likes it, and when she likes it, everything that happens is already just a role-playing game, and if so, since no one left offended, then the son is in some way not an ass but a savior of the family, let's put it mildly hand on heart.

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
About this game: Cardium created this loving tale between a son and his mother. One day our hero walks in on his mother doing the naughty with a strange man and hilarity ensues! Come along on this wonderful journey with some delightful characters that is sure to be an instant classic.
Yes, of course, in an Abandoned Classic

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
It would be amazing if some fan would create or follow the game and give it an ending.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote