RPGM - Completed - Boxed Princess's Abusive Play [Final] [Nagasaki Iroha Mansion]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Waaaba

Good art, basically no gameplay other than walk here and move through dialogue. Also to top it off it really isn't even finished/ not all the content is available, not worth the time to play the game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

throwveryfar

No gameplay at all, it's a gallery without proper text skip and you open scenes in order one by one. That's the game play, you open scenes buy walking every night here and there.
    Art/scenes look really good. I did get stuck at, I dunno, 8 minutes or so when Clicking yes to enter town did nothing but it is what it is.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

JacarandaSun

The game is incredibly short and has less than 10 scenes. Though, that's not the problem, as the ratio of scenes given for time "played" is fine. The problem with this game is that there is no gameplay and the story is as bland as you can get (on top of that, the MTL isn't very good). Visual Novels in which you simply click option A or option B in order to get the same result are more interactive. You leave the house, then either walk to the starting point for the h-scene or it skips the walking and you go right to the scene. This repeats a few times and then the game is over. On top of that, there were numerous times in which I was unable to progress the "story," as the option to leave the house was unable to be selected.

The girl is attractive and the art is quite nice, but that's the only good thing about this game. Both things can be found elsewhere with better presentation.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Tryhardsensei

Great art , cute girl , amazing body and good ol corruption .

What else can a man ask for , my only gripe for this game currently would be the length and grind but it's fine since there are combat sections as well in nsfw.

Thanks for the game <3