• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Bouquetman Collection [2024-04-06] [bouquetman]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

leksus

Jan 8, 2019
his archives are kinda annoying, some videos dont have NW ver. or they are only in FullHD, so u have to go to every tier archive and check if u miss anything lol

• Sad
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
just Some PoV OnLy Edits i made during update and maintenance of my collection.....

Bouqueman_PoV_Edits_NoWatermark

i just figured i never release a mega pack for his works.....
Snap1.jpg
for only 10.01gb.....
Snap2.jpg
NOT INCLUDED all video already in pov mode than don't need edits...

adding pov mode+loops with extended.....is much better now!!
in TRIPLE or DOUBLE sound track!!! with some new edits....

also included the CustomMade Mix Source
this time all projects included in case some new variant will appear in the futures...

salut

P.S
i you want more stuff like this do this thing:
Snap1z.jpg

Last edited:

Maurix1977

Jan 10, 2023
Hello everyone and specially to bwebrwkerw, of whom I would like to ask a big favor.
I just saw the incredible megapack you shared, but of everything there, I'm only interested in the POV video of Artoria riding (Nude).
bwebrwkerw, it would be too much to ask that you only share that video separately for me and those who can search for it, since downloading 10 GB just for that video is a lot, since I have everything else.
I hope it is possible, thank you so much.

Reactions: hidingsth

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Hello everyone and specially to bwebrwkerw, of whom I would like to ask a big favor.
I just saw the incredible megapack you shared, but of everything there, I'm only interested in the POV video of Artoria riding (Nude).
bwebrwkerw, it would be too much to ask that you only share that video separately for me and those who can search for it, since downloading 10 GB just for that video is a lot, since I have everything else.
I hope it is possible, thank you so much.
the MAIN REASON i do this method is because.... i hate manually download everysingle file....
that's why i only shared packed stuff...

if you want to click 72 times and wait a group of 6 everyfiles to finish download.....
that your problem not mine.....you got a lot of time or your ISP must be VERY SLOW....

not at problem for me........i can pack it NOW!

salut

Maurix1977

Jan 10, 2023
bwebrwkerw, first thank you for sharing the file that I requested and more, since you uploaded everything about Artoria, I really appreciate it.
I also understand the point of sharing the files as you did, but I already had them and it wouldn't be of any use to me.
Again, thank you for responding to my request so quickly.
You're great.

RaidenV

Feb 21, 2023
are the models his? does he release them?
i want the commander, if he dont release them, does anyone have any other commander of someone else that looks good?
for blender if possible
Attach files

May 28, 2022
Wish more artist did Lipstick smearing and clothing, what would be icing on the cake is if there's cum strand. Also the Gyaru ones are hot too!
Go to rule34.xxx and type video lipstick_ and loads of lipstick related tags will load automatically e.g. lipstick_mark, lipstick_on_balls etc. There'll be buncha 2D content and sea of furry shit. But you can find gem this way. Even from artists who only made one or two lipstick content. I found bouquetman this way.

Just be careful that there's no white space after lipstick_ (lipstick_ ) otherwise the tags won't load. Just backspace the white space.

tyronemy

Dec 17, 2021
Go to rule34.xxx and type video lipstick_ and loads of lipstick related tags will load automatically e.g. lipstick_mark, lipstick_on_balls etc. There'll be buncha 2D content and sea of furry shit. But you can find gem this way. Even from artists who only made one or two lipstick content. I found bouquetman this way.

Just be careful that there's no white space after lipstick_ (lipstick_ ) otherwise the tags won't load. Just backspace the white space.
Jackerman did some lipstick too

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote