Collection Video Bouquetman Collection [2024-04-06] [bouquetman]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019

new animation but the link is broken. can someone be the hero
It has a working Google drive link in the comments from Bouquetman (posted 3 days ago) if you just scroll down a little. Got their Dropbox link killed due to the excessive traffic.

Apr 14, 2021
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy has arrived.

This includes the videos in the OP as well as some of the more recent videos from their Twitter and what people have posted in this thread.

Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~14.4 GB
New filesize: ~8.7 GB

Nov 4, 2019
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy has arrived.

Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~0.9 GB
New filesize: ~0.7 GB
Unfortunately I can't seem to view the videos he posted today. Same with the dreamrider videos.
It has always been fine with other videos on different players. But today - nothing. And yes, I downloading them multiple times and I also tried VLC.
Somebody else has the same problems? I mean - 6 people liked his post, so I guess it's fine for other people...

Apr 14, 2021
Unfortunately I can't seem to view the videos he posted today. Same with the dreamrider videos.
It has always been fine with other videos on different players. But today - nothing. And yes, I downloading them multiple times and I also tried VLC.
Somebody else has the same problems? I mean - 6 people liked his post, so I guess it's fine for other people...
For some reason a bunch of people are having troubles with videos I'm starting to post again. I don't know why but I guess I'll keep looking around.

Reactions: T_elos
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote