Jan 31, 2020
Am i the only one getting a "Discard virtual memory dump" error when i launch this game? I did use winrar to unpack it.

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Am i the only one getting a "Discard virtual memory dump" error when i launch this game? I did use winrar to unpack it.
I downloaded it a few days back. Worked for me, I didn't use WinRAR though. So I think you diagnosed the issue, or one of the download links is corrupted. I used Mega and 7Zip. Could be your computer is just wreaked though ;-)

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
Im playing in Android with joiplay and when theres a animated scene just black squares appear, anyone know how to fix this?
(I already play another animated rpgm games like Sol rui and is work just fine)
Any fixes for this? I have the same issue

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Which windows version are you using? If it's <10 its probably a windows problem so you should update it till the version 10 else try to download the game from another app like mega or mediafire.
Weirdly enough, I just copy most of the game files folder on a game with similar game engine (IIRC, It's audio, data, effects, icon, img, js and live2D folder) and I was able to run it lel.

• Love
Reactions: bravobetawolf

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Weirdly enough, I just copy most of the game files folder on a game with similar game engine (IIRC, It's audio, data, effects, icon, img, js and live2D folder) and I was able to run it lel.
Well, then I'd say there is a not insignificant chance that your problems arose from when/how you extracted the .zip file from the OP...

MelonStraw

Mar 1, 2022
View attachment 2671228

Overview:
To repay a debt owed to a friend, the bounty hunter Kyoka captures a wanted criminal. The basic system is a traditional RPG with a set number of days to repay the debt in full to clear the game. The game can be completed in around 3-4 hours. There are 34 basic CGs and over 40 H-scenes, totaling approximately 450 illustrations. It's recommended to avoid transferring data from the demo version to the full version, as it may cause bugs. The situations include netorare (cuckoldry), high-pitched voice fetish (Edit: Should be "Screaming Orgasm"), pregnancy, anal, tentacles, and more.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-03
Release Date: 2023-04-01
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0.2
Language: English (GPT 3.5 Turbo MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Are there any scenes with Ryka? Can’t seem to find one in-game.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Well, then I'd say there is a not insignificant chance that your problems arose from when/how you extracted the .zip file from the OP...
Dunno since this game was the only one who had that problem. What I think is there an extra stuff in the original (?) files that the game doesn't really need.

Are there any scenes with Ryka? Can’t seem to find one in-game.
Haven't really cleared the game but I feel I'm pretty close to end so I would say there aren't probably any scene with the others except Boss Defeat (Dunno bout Ryka but Sakura has one).

Also Pregnancy is Ending only.

Reactions: f9account

Fsfdss

Aug 23, 2017
Can you please share what game it was?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018

Syapaaye

Jul 13, 2018
Hey, no offense, but can I uhh, uninstall the TL or something so I can just play the game raw?
I can't find another place that has version 1.02.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes