Sir pikmin

May 26, 2019
It looks like a coat rack and it's in the first warehouse that has an open door. When you walk up to the warehouse it'll be right in front of you. It's not in a box.
so my dumbass forgot the map told you where to go, and i went to the wrong werehouse

but thank you for the help

Apr 28, 2018
Can't even play it. The entire game has lag spikes all over the place and I don't have a freaking clue on what the hell I'm doing. As for the lag spikes it makes no sense as my laptop should be more than capable to run this game with no issues yet it took me several crashes just to get past the main menu because the entire loading part kept freezing constantly.

Had to put the graphic settings all the way down just to pass the main menu and even when I managed to get in I had no clue what the hell I'm doing so this was a waste of a download.

Noby

Nov 17, 2018
So, where is the black card? I have 2 yellows, 3 reds, and 2 blues and I feel like I've been everywhere.
Finally managed to find a black card. It was in the tiny facility just north of the home base with the radar/solar dish looking thing. I think it's the first place you go to restore power at the beginning of the game.

Reactions: PM21

PM21

May 1, 2018
Finally managed to find a black card. It was in the tiny facility just north of the home base with the radar/solar dish looking thing. I think it's the first place you go to restore power at the beginning of the game.
No shit, I was beginning to think that Blue had been machine translated to Black in the changelog.

BlackSphere

Nov 24, 2018
Ran into an interesting issue. After doing the spa walk with the armbinder, the armbinder remains being "worn" by the MC, even though she's supposed to have changed into other outfits. In fact, animation wise, her arms flip back and forth between being in the binder versus being at her side like usual, with the binder just kind of hanging awkwardly behind her. This is with the public 0.2 release.

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
It's a great game, I would just suggest for the leash walking scenes, if you could allow us to move the camera around (and also add a yoke / gag option), would be more fun. Maybe after the first or second leash walking scene, you could add a dialogue option with Luka to do leash walking whenever you want

dominant1

Aug 18, 2017
Seems pretty interesting. I had an issue with falling through the ground on getting off the transport/hover cycle thing though.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Games like this are why I think it should be a necessary prerequisite to list the game's folder sizes before and after compression.

Because while I love the concept (and you know I love the concept because I have posts in this thread as early as page 3), a nearly 7GB packed size and a 15GB(!) uncompressed total size is already starting to rival some triple-A titles that you can pick up on Steam... between 0.16 and 0.20, that's approximately a 1.5GB jump in compressed folder size (if I recall right, 0.16 was 5.2GB zipped). If that trend holds, by version 0.30, this game's gonna be over 10GB packed and at least 25 unzipped.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes