Unreal Engine Born to Repopulate: Journey of the Last Daughter [v0.01] [Wind Rider]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Loorn

Oct 5, 2017
Dang, sounds almost perfect, but for breeding/repopulation games I def prefer the male perspective. Ah well

fatafas1122

Nov 5, 2022
This game is like that game where you had to ride horses and fuck bosses around the map... I forget what it was called.

Dstrs

Dec 9, 2018
unreal now without graphics settings ? it means in future only 10% player will able to play unreal engine games

Note: for Dev never go for high quality as you are making v0.01 game idk in future how big and what graphic card will require for this game

Last edited:

TBO1981

Oct 24, 2021
potential is there, I agree with having graphics setting though I was able to play it fine. would be interested into the story a bit more, animations are good so far. 0.01 so wasn't expecting a lot, look forward to an update

fatafas1122

Nov 5, 2022
Hey man if anything spikes your memory please do let me know, that sounds pretty interesting
thanks man. One day, while waiting for my delayed flight at the airport, I struck up a conversation with a stranger who turned out to be a famous Hollywood actor incognito.

Succubusflower

Dec 9, 2019
Oh, come on, dudes. There are more than enough games on a similar topic with a male protagonist, which cannot be said about games with female protagonists. Most games with female protagonists are either visual novels, or guro, or lesbians and futa. Overall, I like the demo version so far. Good, stylish, independent graphics (which is very rare). Pleasant sounds of the surroundings. Good animation. If the project does not die, I think it has quite a good chance of success.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote