4.20 star(s) 35 Votes
Oct 7, 2019
Just started playing and I like the premise but...

So far it's just been 90% vaginal sex. Can I expect it to get more creative with stuff later or is this maybe not the game for me? (which would suck because this magic system is fantastic.)

Old King L

Mar 14, 2022
I want to know how he keeps breaking everything every update. There's more "bug fixes" than content every single changelog.

That's... would you rather him leave bugs in until content updates, or fix bugs as he's made aware of their existence while working on content on the side?

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
I want to know how he keeps breaking everything every update. There's more "bug fixes" than content every single changelog.
yea every fix seems to introduce 2 or 3 new bugs its weird , im wondering if its on purpose to keep the game in perpetual development for some reason

May 21, 2018
Game development is hard, I know. And I don't mean to discredit the work that has been so far, its just... there are a lot of solo projects out there that have larger scopes then the VN aesthetic at work here that have been started and completed during this game's lifetime.

Presumably, if we keep at the current speed of patchs that follow a numerical logic, we can expect the game to launch into V1.0 in... 50-ish years. At which point I just have to wonder why.

mulee

Sep 19, 2020
I tried to use the "Exp Salvage" button in linux version 0.1.6.1d to retake some lost scenes but it didn't work, and using the same save file in windows doesn't seem to work either. Does it happen to anyone else?

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
I tried to use the "Exp Salvage" button in linux version 0.1.6.1d to retake some lost scenes but it didn't work, and using the same save file in windows doesn't seem to work either. Does it happen to anyone else?
Most likely a bug with the linux version, or just this version of the game

SeranaFox

Oct 16, 2017
Question for those who know, I've managed to get all but the car related Mel scenes and I'm at a loss as to how exactly to trigger them

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Question for those who know, I've managed to get all but the car related Mel scenes and I'm at a loss as to how exactly to trigger them
If you're talking about the scenes of Mel and your sister at the car when they're leaving school, you have to use soul passenger with her and tease her throughout her day. It should prompt the scene when the time comes for it, but I might be wrong since that's how I remember getting it in the past

SeranaFox

Oct 16, 2017
If you're talking about the scenes of Mel and your sister at the car when they're leaving school, you have to use soul passenger with her and tease her throughout her day. It should prompt the scene when the time comes for it, but I might be wrong since that's how I remember getting it in the past
Sadly not, after trying it doesn't seem so. Though if it jogs any memory, according to the readme it says AS Mel when offering a ride back from school, but I've not been able to get any option like that to appear.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Sadly not, after trying it doesn't seem so. Though if it jogs any memory, according to the readme it says AS Mel when offering a ride back from school, but I've not been able to get any option like that to appear.
In that case, you might need to body swap with Mel and wait until evening for the option, since "as Mel" makes me think you have to be playing as him which requires a body swap

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
If I use the cheats in-early game, will that lock me from any story events? cuz I haven't got some that were described here.
It shouldn't. You might have a little bit of sequencing weirdness if you rush specific quests, and you can technically rush to the bad ends by blitzing straight to Command - Possess, but nothing breaks, per se.

Reactions: TheRealZeroEnergy

treos

Oct 19, 2017
" Release Date: 2023-04-29 "

o_O OP post is from 2019, this game was not released in 2023.

i've seen people try and do this with games on steam too. game comes out and stays in early access for a few years then the dev tries to trick people by changing the release date once they choose to release it outside early access.

no, your game came out at the first release date, NOT just recently.

and in this case here...this game is 5+ years old. this sort of trickery is pretty much gaslighting to trick new players into thinking it's a newer game when it's not.

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes