4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
I've been following this game for a while and I gotta say, I really wish the dev would focus on finishing existing scenes rather then adding more half finished ones. Its super frustrating.
I see where you're coming from but too be fair, theres a LOT of scenes to be added for a game this magnitude.

And sometimes you need inspiration to draw new non duplicate scenes, which means you'd rather draw new scenes when the inspiration is there rather than color old scenes and loose that inspiration. At least that's my take on it.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I see where you're coming from but too be fair, theres a LOT of scenes to be added for a game this magnitude.

And sometimes you need inspiration to draw new non duplicate scenes, which means you'd rather draw new scenes when the inspiration is there rather than color old scenes and loose that inspiration. At least that's my take on it.
Well eventually were going to come to a point where there's a game filled with half finished scenes and no more room to add anymore scenes, then he will be forced to finish all the scenes one by one, and if inspiration is really a issue then that going to be hard times for the dev; that's if he doesn't put the game on hold or abandon it. Of course this is all conjecture, but I've seen similar shit happen before.

Jun 20, 2018
Well this sucks. This game seriously intrigues me, it hits many of the right buttons for me, and yet there is no android port. I can't play this no matter how much I want to. Are there any plans to bring this to android later on down the line?

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
Newest version ( ):

Mega:

MediaFire:

Hey, guys. I think I finally got the scheduling system working. It was a bit harder than I thought it woulda been. Anyways, it should make some things easier down the line for me(hopefully).

Aside from that, I fleshed out Olivia's birthing scene. Both Aspects and Possessed/Normal Olivia scenes are finished.

Edit: I just noticed I forgot to put the new Julia portrait in. Woops. I'll try doing it either next version or if I have to do a hotfix.

Edit 2: You might want to run the EXP salvage, just in case.

bethito13

Sep 2, 2018
Newest version ( ):

Mega:

MediaFire:

Hey, guys. I think I finally got the scheduling system working. It was a bit harder than I thought it woulda been. Anyways, it should make some things easier down the line for me(hopefully).

Aside from that, I fleshed out Olivia's birthing scene. Both Aspects and Possessed/Normal Olivia scenes are finished.

Edit: I just noticed I forgot to put the new Julia portrait in. Woops. I'll try doing it either next version or if I have to do a hotfix.

Edit 2: You might want to run the EXP salvage, just in case.
Welp, my anti-virus wouldn't let me play. When I click the book of lust.exe it goes ballistic and says SONAR.Heur.RGC!g519 have been blocked. Went to check what that was and it gave me this information:

Discovered: November 17, 2016
Updated: November 18, 2016 7:45:54 PM
Type: Trojan, Virus
Infection Length: Varies
Systems Affected: Windows

SONAR.Heur.RGC!g519 is a heuristic detection for suspicious processes based on certain attributes and behaviors.

Dunno, may be wrong and it is just my antivirus being a retard(won't surprise me) anyone else that can verify?

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
Welp, my anti-virus wouldn't let me play. When I click the book of lust.exe it goes ballistic and says SONAR.Heur.RGC!g519 have been blocked. Went to check what that was and it gave me this information:

Discovered: November 17, 2016
Updated: November 18, 2016 7:45:54 PM
Type: Trojan, Virus
Infection Length: Varies
Systems Affected: Windows

SONAR.Heur.RGC!g519 is a heuristic detection for suspicious processes based on certain attributes and behaviors.

Dunno, may be wrong and it is just my antivirus being a retard(won't surprise me) anyone else that can verify?
Most likely your anti-virus giving you false positives. Malwarebytes didn't detect anything, and I ran it through VirusTotal as well. Which also came up with nothing:

What anti-virus do you use?

bethito13

Sep 2, 2018
Most likely your anti-virus giving you false positives. Malwarebytes didn't detect anything, and i ran it to VirusTotal which also came up with nothing:

What anti-virus do you use?
Norton and malwarebytes premium. Malware doesn't detect anything but norton does, that's why I said that it may just be that my anti-virus's retarded. Wouldn't be the first game it decide to block from me.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Norton and malwarebytes premium. Malware doesn't detect anything but norton does, that's why I said that it may just be that my anti-virus's retarded. Wouldn't be the first game it decide to block from me.
You can always add games to the exceptions so it won't block them.

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
New update :

Mega:

Mediafire:

Hey, guys. Just some bug fixes.
Despite what I said earlier, you guys will probably see the new Julia portrait when I introduce the Woods' residence. Story-line reasons and all that.

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
New update has been released:

Book of Lust v0.0.33.1a (I Hate Doing Backgrounds Edition)

Mega:

MediaFire:

Hey, guys! I got mainly a graphical update this time around.
I know I said I'd have a new Dominate Mind thing for Olivia, but I think I wanna sit on that one for a little bit. I'm a little iffy on the idea I had for it. We'll see. Maybe I'll throw it in next update or something.
Anyways, I've finished the backgrounds for Jake's Room, Cassandra's Room, and the Hart Den. The look of the talent tree has been updated and Cassandra's Body Swap scene is finished.

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017
Kasey is always slow on updating the OP for some reason. I regularly check this thread at the end of every week and there is always an update lol :p

Last edited:

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
New Update:

Mega:

MediaFire:

Hey, guys! Just finished off the Possession and Bodyswap scenes. The pregnancy variant is also complete for Cassandra's Bodyswap.
I'm also trying out a script to handle which pregnancy and day/night images. So far only the Bodyswap and Possession scenes use it (even though there's no day/night variant).

Last edited:

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
Yet another update:

Mega:

MediaFire:

Hey, guys. Just two hotfixes. Wanted to get this one out because one of them was a softlock when sending Mel away during Cassandra's Soul Passenger scenario.

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes