MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
@MUPLUR If I'm correct, the "day.mp3" file is actually taken from the game "Rise of Legends", a commercial game by Microsoft/Big Huge Games. I don't have it installed at the moment or I'd tell you the exact original track name. (I've played the game literally hundreds of times, so it jumped out at me the second I heard it start playing.)
OH OH OH !!! I didn't know. I was taking musics from youtube, zedge etc.. I don't know what to say :|. Sorry, my friend.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
@Superk there are files within the zip file with invalid Windows characters in their name (specifically colons.) If you use an extraction program for the archive other than Windows Explorer, it will automatically convert the files with colons in their name to underscores. This should be something the developer @MUPLUR fixes at some point (don't use invalid characters in file names.)
Thank you for the info, buddy. I will take care of this :)

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
I was just playing the game and all of a sudden I burst out laughing.....Why? BECAUSE THAT SOMG IS TOTALLY RIPPE FROM FINAL FANTASY XIV!!!!! (You know the one.)

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I was just playing the game and all of a sudden I burst out laughing.....Why? BECAUSE THAT SOMG IS TOTALLY RIPPE FROM FINAL FANTASY XIV!!!!! (You know the one.)
Seems like youtube tricked me again :| . Can you tell me which song? So I can change that. :)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
damn you Muplur. I tried to be slick and extract it so I can make my Korra and other ladies nudist/exhibitionist. I look in the unpacked files all clothed lol. You doing it the opposite man you're suppose to do the nude model first. lol

Reactions: a79

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
damn you Muplur. I tried to be slick and extract it so I can make my Korra and other ladies nudist/exhibitionist. I look in the unpacked files all clothed lol. You doing it the opposite man you're suppose to do the nude model first. lol
He doesn't want us droll too early. :p

Reactions: a79 and MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
The nude model is already done. . But you aren't allowed to see it yet ;). But Patrons already caught korra in her 'UNDIES'. Have a nice day :)

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
This game seems awesome but i'm stuck :S
I can't find were to start quest 5 and can't do anything but handjobs.
Is there any kind of walkthrought?

Reactions: MUPLUR

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
If I remember quest 5 is given by Lin ( police ), she asks you to patrol the spirit area at night.

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
If I remember quest 5 is given by Lin ( police ), she asks you to patrol the spirit area at night.
Found it, thanks. You start it in your room at morning.
Did I miss some content?
I made:
2 lessons for Korra
2 lessons for Asami
Handjobs by both

It seems I can't do anything else. Can't make Korra follow obedience or morality level 3 because of "missing equipment" and there isn't anything else to do with Asami :(

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Mission 5 is the last in this update. Obedience/Morality lvl 3 will come with the next update probably.
Did you unlock mission 3 ? If that is the case, how did you do it ? Edit : scrap that, mission 3 unlocked.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Found it, thanks. You start it in your room at morning.
Did I miss some content?
I made:
2 lessons for Korra
2 lessons for Asami
Handjobs by both

It seems I can't do anything else. Can't make Korra follow obedience or morality level 3 because of "missing equipment" and there isn't anything else to do with Asami :(
What about Kya? and night time park? XD

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
@Kondzio25
go to the game folder and then in renpy folder then in common and then go in the 00console.RPY open it whit Wordpad or any text editor
search for config.console through search option in the word editor
when you get to the config.console = False make it True.

are there obiediance & naughty codes for the game
and are whe able lateron to do the 2 daughters of tenzin aswhell and offcoarse the spirit lady she is hot&sexy

getting rolback errors on the movers and the clothing shop

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes