Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I had this happen to me last time I played through a couple months ago, I think it's some weirdness that happens sometimes when you're speeding through text? Only way I could fix it was to go back to a save before the image got stuck on screen.
Yes, when "skip mode" is even worse. The whole picture remains the same when moving to any other location. That was a couple of times. And yes only the preservation before this action helps.
But the pictures about which I wrote in the example do not necessarily appear because of the "skip mode". They may appear even if you do not use it. But in this case, they disappear with the appearance of another person at the place of the bug (although sometimes not immediately). And some still do not disappear.
In any case, it is necessary to "repair"

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
May I know, After which event Korra still appears?
I do not remember exactly, but something from two handjob or blowjob (Korra)
Once after one of these actions using "skip mode", the image has not changed completely. In other cases, the disappearance was after a change of several locations.
In addition, the same problem occurred after some "Lesson for Korra"
And probably there are other places.

Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Yes, when "skip mode" is even worse. The whole picture remains the same when moving to any other location. That was a couple of times. And yes only the preservation before this action helps.
But the pictures about which I wrote in the example do not necessarily appear because of the "skip mode". They may appear even if you do not use it. But in this case, they disappear with the appearance of another person at the place of the bug (although sometimes not immediately). And some still do not disappear.
In any case, it is necessary to "repair"
I found that Korra appearing Bug. Will upload the fixed version sooner. And that other pic (cum) is maybe because of skip. Get a handjob from Korra or Asami will fix it. Thanks for the info, man.

Reactions: Canto Forte and Ric

BastardX

May 13, 2018
tried to go to house during day and got:

While running game code:
File "game/airtemple.rpy", line 25, in <module>
NameError: name 'quest12step1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "airtemple.rpyc", line 17, in script
File "E:\Downloads\Book5-UNTOLD-v07-pc\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1564, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "E:\Downloads\Book5-UNTOLD-v07-pc\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 885, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "E:\Downloads\Book5-UNTOLD-v07-pc\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\Downloads\Book5-UNTOLD-v07-pc\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
BOOK 5 UNTOLD 0.7

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
initially there really is nothing. The lesson menu appears after completing several courses at "LGBT" (Kuvira).
I thought as much. Did upgrade her as much as level two. The event/quest order is all over the place, could get a blowjob at bluemovers from her even though she wouldn't even let me in her room.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I found that Korra appearing Bug. Will upload the fixed version sooner. And that other pic (cum) is maybe because of skip. Get a handjob from Korra or Asami will fix it. Thanks for the info, man.
There is still one oddity when Korra starts working as a maid. At home you can hardly make her cook. But at the same time, in the work after "look around," she agrees to have sex.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Can't start spiritual lessons quest for Korra and chief won't talk to me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After Completed Korra's second LGBT lessons both in obedience and morality, go to airtemple island in day time. The quest will be there.

And thanks for the bluemovers blowjob info. Will fix it too.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I thought as much. Did upgrade her as much as level two. The event/quest order is all over the place, could get a blowjob at bluemovers from her even though she wouldn't even let me in her room
Here are the parameters at which the first lesson appears. (all second level training must be completed)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MUPLUR

BastardX

May 13, 2018
w

what error?
While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "E:\Downloads\Book5-UNTOLD-v07-pc\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1564, in execute
File "E:\Downloads\Book5-UNTOLD-v07-pc\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 885, in menu
File "E:\Downloads\Book5-UNTOLD-v07-pc\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
File "E:\Downloads\Book5-UNTOLD-v07-pc\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
BOOK 5 UNTOLD 0.7

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
BOOK 5 UNTOLD 0.7
Did you load save file which has unlocked Pema and clicked the watch icon? or starting a new game?

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Did you load save file which has unlocked Pema and clicked the watch icon? or starting a new game?
using a saved game... also tried to re-extract the game from zipped and it says there is issues with extraction... just in case how do you extract the game folder?

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes