Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Do you have a link to the older v0.5? I just want to see what kind of game this it, if it is like Akaburs games, then i'll love it and I may sign up to your patreon site. I have recently dropped 2 patreons that no longer do good jobs. And it is hard to find a creator that does a great job and releases on Android too.
The v0.5 version is in the OP.

Reactions: Hermies

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
The game crashes after I tried to enable the console. Does anyone know what this means?

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 109: expected statement.
config.console_history_size = 100
^ (this is supposed to be under the "=")
Not sure what caused it, but I usually get problems with the console only when I accidentally delete some of the spaces around "False"(using simple notepad), you can try doing it again and highlighting just the word and putting True in its place.

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
Is there a 'Mega' dll for this one? browser download kinda fails easily with my internet connection.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Thank you for the quick response. I wasn't sure since you have somethings list as "Next version," but not this.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I like your comment very much. But you should give up (for now).
If you're still around, will there eventually be some serious interactions with Lin? She was about the only character I really liked in the original series.

Reactions: MUPLUR

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
You sure want to get spoiled?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Suyin was interesting at first because I wanted more of the backstory between the two sisters and their mother. But after I found out what had happened and that Toph had broken the law herself, I lost interest in Suyin. Korra lost points also in that episode when she took Suyin's side without knowing the facts as well.

Maybe that's why I'm liking this game so much. It brings Korra down several notches.

Reactions: Jeenlive and MUPLUR
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes