ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
If I can't give her the short hairstyle at some point, I will be very disappointed.
Oh yes! Please, yes! I need it! Short haired girls are just the best.
Hopefully it will be a costume option or something like that.

Reactions: Uncle Grabby

Ryel

May 5, 2017
As others pointed out this is like an Akabur game rip off.
I want to add that the 4 girls on the first pic are the cast of Akabur's "Star Channel 34".

Reactions: Balub

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Hi people,
I am the creator of this game. I am so happy to see my game in this site. Thank you twistty :). Also My first thanks is to AKABUR, I learn how to draw. I once spoke with AKABUR, he told me to keep up the work. I am not good in English, but now a good friend helping me on that. soon the texts will be good. I learned from princess trainer that even an adult game needs a story. So I made up a story "after korra created a spirit portal in republic city". For frequent updates visit my patreon page.
Thank you for your support guys,
Peace,
MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.2... To read other reviews I've done, please visit my thread in the General Discussions forum section - ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the review mate :D.
Thank you for your support,
Peace,
MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
As others pointed out this is like an Akabur game rip off.
I want to add that the 4 girls on the first pic are the cast of Akabur's "Star Channel 34".
Hi,
That's the image I sent to akabur, as a thanks for being my teacher(he don't know). He said I can share the image with everyone :). Thank you for your support.
Peace,
MUPLUR

Reactions: Balub

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
If I can't give her the short hairstyle at some point, I will be very disappointed.
Oh yes! Please, yes! I need it! Short haired girls are just the best.
Hopefully it will be a costume option or something like that.
Of course you can do in future. and you are going to enjoy something additional. i am sure about that
Peace,
MUPLUR

Reactions: Synaxis and ponyguy

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I would like to see naked boobs in the examples of pictures:)
The naked scenes will be in future versions(based on story flow). keep calm and watch updates :)
Peace,
MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
More Korra stuff is always a good thing in my book. Especially if I get to enslave her. :evilsmile:
I hope this goes places.
Soon it will happen bro :)
Peace,
MUPLUR

Reactions: ponyguy

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
let me be the first to point at the elephant in the room

reminds me of akabur but obviously in a lower quality, so its up to a rough start for me ( ' - ')
I keep improving myself in both drawing and game. I will improve myself even more :)
Peace,
MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Is it a copy of akabur?
Actually I am his fan. I learned how to draw by his drawings. That's why my style is so similiar with his work.
Peace,
MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
The characters personality are nothing like in the series - completely different people, which is kind of a big blow in a parody, imo.
The personalities has changed based on the story of the game. Wait until the next version is out. In next version you will know why their personalities are like this :).
Peace,
MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Too much like Akabur for me tbh. Maybe in 3 years when the game is at 0.5 ill check it out again and see if its offering something unique.
Why 3 years? I will make it sooner :D
Peace,
MUPLUR

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes