Unreal Engine Abandoned BoofVR [v0.51a] [Werethrope]

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018
I wouldnt say that
im not gay like i am not attracted to men at all but when it comes to furry i just dont see it that way so i like both gay and straight furry
I'm genuinely curious since I somewhat get being straight and being ok with traps/femboys since they're basically women with dicks, but how do you reconcile being straight and being into masculine looking furries?

Reactions: Link2346

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Was wondering why I missed this one as the arts are so amazing, then I see this " VR Only " :(
Rly wish there are more solid VR games on the market to valid me to buy a VR set :D

Also I'm not even surprised the most part of comment section is the same old "Bruh why Gay Furry" complains. :ROFLMAO:

Pokerit

Jul 1, 2018
Also I'm not even surprised the most part of comment section is the same old "Bruh why Gay Furry" complains. :ROFLMAO:
That's pretty fucking ironic coming from someone, who was complaining about the game being "vr only" in the same post.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
That's pretty fucking ironic coming from someone, who was complaining about the game being "vr only" in the same post.
Nice talk :D I feel sry you have such a saltily cringe personality :ROFLMAO: You sure make a fine addition to my ignore list :LOL:

newcarter

Sep 8, 2017
I'm genuinely curious since I somewhat get being straight and being ok with traps/femboys since they're basically women with dicks, but how do you reconcile being straight and being into masculine looking furries?
i dont know i cant explain it
wish i knew

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
wait what? is not vr only anymore
Wait really? Good to know! So it has none-VR option besides VR?
OP stated "VR Only" and the other post asked "can we play without VR" didn't get a answer, so I assumed so. :p

MrHandsfree

Aug 11, 2020
just remember, it ain't gay until balls touch

MufasaFR

Jun 27, 2019
I only have a black screen when opening the game with my Oculus Rift S. I hear the menu sounds when i point somewhere, but don't see anything.

Reactions: willams1020

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Um...for some reason the game only launches in desktop mode for me on 0.5.1a even when I have my Oculus Quest 2 hooked up. Even launches SteamVR and everything, but the game is only on the desktop. Anyone else having this problem? :/

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
Um...for some reason the game only launches in desktop mode for me on 0.5.1a even when I have my Oculus Quest 2 hooked up. Even launches SteamVR and everything, but the game is only on the desktop. Anyone else having this problem? :/
for me as well, my Quest 2 is hooked, Wild Life plays fine in VR but this one refuses to even start. Its like the .exe is not a valid win32 application and just errors out that this is not a supported platform. WTF literally the most widely distributed OS, double the RAM size (16GB) and 8GB VRAM. Again, Wild Life plays fine (albeit with choppy FPS) and the actual movement of the characters inside the virtual space itself is worth the Oculus purchase.

Edit: works by creating a shortcut with -vr in the command line, for example
x:\Games\boof\BoofVR_Touch.exe -vr

as for any gameplay - there is zero.
None
Nada
Niente

Null content is my favorite - just 3-4 models and they call it a "game". Nothing to do besides admire the buff bodies, and run the virtual hands over the dick. The cock moves with adequate physics but you can't stroke it, nothing, just caress, move ,etc. This is not worth the download bits.

Last edited:

newcarter

Sep 8, 2017
for me as well, my Quest 2 is hooked, Wild Life plays fine in VR but this one refuses to even start. Its like the .exe is not a valid win32 application and just errors out that this is not a supported platform. WTF literally the most widely distributed OS, double the RAM size (16GB) and 8GB VRAM. Again, Wild Life plays fine (albeit with choppy FPS) and the actual movement of the characters inside the virtual space itself is worth the Oculus purchase.
you have to add -vr to the end of target line in the shortcut you make propertys but he messed up on something and said wait for next up date