Unity Abandoned Boobs Saga [22 May] [Evilboobs]

2.00 star(s) 11 Votes

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
So, I paid for the game full price. Even though there is a censor removal, some things are still censored. There a limited check points, no saves, and the camera controls/combat mechanics need some serious work.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
nice try but it seems that the patch doesnt work it tries to start the game instead of patching the game its censored and the uncensoring does not work jesus im glad i didnt pay for this and even if you try to put the patch in manually the game says there is an error of course,might be a good game if it worked or was not censored, guess some just cant make games right

straydogg

May 9, 2017

View attachment 177767

Overview:
"Boobs Saga" is a 3rd person stealth action about juicy and beautiful girls and about furries too! This game is a mixture of eroticism, horror and black humor!
Imagine that you're a young woman with some tasty curves; and it can only mean one thing - you're a perfect sacrifice to the King of the boobs! Avoid traps, fight monsters or hide from them, solve puzzles, dance. And remember: the main goal is to save your BOOBS!
Updated: 10 Nov 2018
Developer/Publisher: Evil boobs
Censorship: No
Language: English
Version: 0.3.2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

installation:

Key features: :

Change-log:

Patch Installation:
OLD SAVES DON'T WORK
Download
- -

Thanks @Miyka for the links and changelog
View attachment 122955 View attachment 122948 View attachment 122949 View attachment 122951 View attachment 122952 View attachment 122953
games not worth buying or even playing patch no work game is censored and the only thing i can say is the graphis are pretty good wouldnt buy it

Yerenth2B

Jul 27, 2017
AFAIK the patch is only for the Steam release 1.0 and onward. For me it was unnecessary, if I pressed escape ingame the "censored" option was already visible and was possible to uncheck it, however some things are still censored. It seems that they fixed some of those problems and the first update after 1.0 added cheats options.

Quoting the developer:
Very soon will be handing out keys! Because of the rules of steam in the original game can not be removed censorship. We bypassed this by creating a patch. Patch for steam version.

After installing the game in steam, unzip the patch in any folder and run the exe file. Next, the program will do its job and close. Now inside the game in the pause menu (ESC) will be a new item and the ability to remove the tick from it.
And this from a AMA that made by the developer on Reddit a week ago talking about the censorship.
We are fixing the bugs right know as best as we can. The censoring was mandatory for any risque content at first, but then came the crackdown, and then almost everything was allowed. The censoring was made piece by piece with some bad code, and now it's hard to remove some of it without breaking the game, but we are working on it.

And there won't be an additional release, I will just work on the game.

xDimax

Jan 28, 2018
Not only does the game heavily load the computer so also with censorship in the game of the problem ((((

MaskedMinds

Jun 23, 2018
The game and patch for the censorship removal works for me, but I think it's not (yet) worth it ... The graphics are nice and everything has potential. But it is difficult to control, has a lot of bugs and is not fun for me personally. I'm waiting for it until a more developed version comes out.

2.00 star(s) 11 Votes