4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

konzzarg

Mar 28, 2021
Hi all! Has there been any news about the development of the next update? Or does this dude still have Icstor syndrome?
Hello friend, you may be in the wrong place. This thread is a support group for people going through recent abandonment issues. We are currently theorizing on why we were abandoned in the first place. Leading theory is because we were not good at sports growing up.

anonimojjjjj44

Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1011695
Save 1: full stats
Save 2: Night time with lucille hearing a noise
Save 3: Martha doggo
Save 4: Martha first after bath sex
Save 5: Martha state
Save 6: Big tiddy police and robber (act 1)
Save 7: Big tiddy police and robber (act 2)
Save 8: Vera state
Save 9: Lucile state
Save 10: Halloween
Save 11: Christmas
Save 12: Mother's Day
Save 13: Easter Egg
Save 14: Full save (but not with whom are interested in Mia) passionate martha, playful lucile and submissive vera

Have a good day everyone wherever you are in this world!
Tem alguma forma de eu colocar esses save na versão atual?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well not the dev's who care about there peeps. if you look bones has two games that he is milking from and there both not getting worked on lol

Reactions: thirstyman

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
On discord bones basically said he has no more kidney stones and hes going into "full dev mode" starting monday. So well see how that goes :ROFLMAO:
Bones and work do not fit into the same sentence, I am sure that the reason why he said that was because his followers and donors were starting to leave him, it is a matter of time before he has another illness that prevents him from working for another 4 years.

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Bones and work do not fit into the same sentence, I am sure that the reason why he said that was because his followers and donors were starting to leave him, it is a matter of time before he has another illness that prevents him from working for another 4 years.
Well, now hes saying his computer broke and he ordered a new one..... no joke. He treats his supporters like they have extra chromosomes and maybe they do since they seem to believe all the bs he tells them lol.

Last edited:

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
Well, now hes saying his computer broke and he ordered a new one..... no joke. He treats his supporters like they have extra chromosomes and maybe they do since they seem to believe all the bs he tells them lol.
I insist, the pages to support creators should have minimum rules of activity related to the project being worked on, every 6 months or 1 year at most where the creator has to provide evidence that they are progressing well through updates, even if they are small.

People don't give Bones money to laze around, they pay him to get something in return.
And this situation makes me laugh because it shouldn't be me who says this, but rather the people who pay monthly.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
some one tell him to look us in the face and tell the truth see if he has a good poker face are if we can see through it lmao

Last69!

Oct 11, 2023
I am surprised at myself that I haven't even downloaded the latest version. Just shows how much this game has fallen in my rankings. Used to be my favorite game even thou I have very mixed feelings about RPGM games. Will probably replay it after a few more updates arrive. Thou that means I probably wont play it this year at all :unsure:.

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
I am surprised at myself that I haven't even downloaded the latest version. Just shows how much this game has fallen in my rankings. Used to be my favorite game even thou I have very mixed feelings about RPGM games. Will probably replay it after a few more updates arrive. Thou that means I probably wont play it this year at all :unsure:.
This situation has been going on for years with RPGM developers, because if they were developers with little support or new ones it would be understood that they would take a long time to update, but these people already have experience from other projects, and in the case of Bones, they are For about 7 years now, not to mention the income, he can afford to pay at least 2-3 people, as well as others, and developing in RPGM is not out of this world either.

Last69!

Oct 11, 2023
well hopefully another decent 2dcg game will appear with incest, bestiality and corruption as its main tags. I know it can't appear on patreon but I think subscribestar can fill that void(of course if the game is good).

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes