• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Lovely art style. Nice Game. The mom scene at night reminded me of UrbanXLife. Anyways, Keep up the good work and originality. Good luck for your project. Cheers!!

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Many people are short on patience these days and they like to fast-forward through the dialog/textual content to get to the naughty imaginary so they can fap. They generally don't see the product as a game as such, more like a container of naughty imaginary and animation**.

(** which is one of the reasons why you can get requests for either 'Saves', "Cheats", "Walkthroughs" directly after a new release. You can tell who some of these "Many people" are by the way they ask questions about what to do next in the game, when the dialog either directly preceding that imaginary or during that imaginary clearly states "to go to A" or "to do B" next.)
Yeh but if you don't play the story, how can you enjoy it? I mean most animations in games are short and boring without context to them lol. Take Lily of the Valley. The animation is great yeh, but remove text (story) and it's just bland...

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Yeh but if you don't play the story, how can you enjoy it? ... but remove text (story) and it's just bland...
I agree, and to answer your question: they generally don't.

One of the reasons why many modern RPGs (like WoW) literally hold your hand and point to exactly where each thing you need is, is because generally people these days don't want to either: work out where things are or remember (take notes about) where things were.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Oh hey, the art style looks good this might be okaaaaaand it's RPG maker. Nope.
you do realize it's tagged before the title that part that says [RPGM]? I mean you stating it like your suprised. Its one thing to find RPGM in the genre tags but you didnt even have to click on the title of the game to get here.

war2k

Nov 21, 2017
Unless you pop in from the "Latest Updates" page that only shows the header art and the name of the game.
And when you do pop in from the latest updates page the RPGM tag is still at the top, you can't miss it.

Edit: it's even in the tab of your browser.

Reactions: groove888

Criticaster

May 21, 2017
And when you do pop in from the latest updates page the RPGM tag is still at the top, you can't miss it.

Edit: it's even in the tab of your browser.
Still, by the point, I notice the tag at the top I'm already here, might as well leave a message.

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
The art looks good, but rpgm and bestiality turn me away. Guess I'll try it until that annoys me too much

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
Art is great, and i liked this style, walk in house in some hours, like the possiblities this brings, like peep through doors, and walk into mid night sleeping girls, the horse in the backyard.
Great game bones!

Reactions: LongSmike
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes