4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
full save data
The word please would not be remiss....

Go to the OP, find Guide maintained by Golem98 and follow the link. Go to the bottom of that post, find the link to 2 saves as there is a state system in place now and 2 saves are the only way to get to all scenes.

Cheers

In the future, READ the entire OP and all linked walkthroughs and guides, also the change logs can be used like a roadmap.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
read the first post again. if you still dont know what you should do, read it again and again until you understand.

RTP = RunTime Program. It's in the first post.

Sometimes I believe people here are 11 years old.
If they actually are, they do not belong in here to start with! ;) But they do act like it sometimes! The whole ESL thing might have something to do with it.

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
What for old knife and herb?
There is no use for the herb (from the Merchant) yet (might be useful with Mia in the future, she seems kind of Emo), the old knife is sold to the Merchant, the money from that sale is immediately used to buy the sleeping pills from the Merchant for use with Martha to make her sleep more soundly which allows the MC to masaturbate on her, make sure you get the paper towels to clean up or you won't be able to "finish" leaving you blueballed!

Cheers

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

Hagemay

Jun 6, 2017
There is no use for the herb (from the Merchant) yet (might be useful with Mia in the future, she seems kind of Emo), the old knife is sold to the Merchant, the money from that sale is immediately used to buy the sleeping pills from the Merchant for use with Martha to make her sleep more soundly which allows the MC to masaturbate on her, make sure you get the paper towels to clean up or you won't be able to "finish" leaving you blueballed!

Cheers
thanks, but my question with old knife was for old knife after helloween. Merchant dont take it

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
boy f*ck myself for don't keep the old savefile... i don't want to play again first parts
Go for save files that will contain all scenes, you need to use two saves in order to view all scenes.

From 0.8 to 0.10 there are 10 new scenes six "state" events and 4 from the Halloween special.

Reactions: mehmetbzklk

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
thanks, but my question with old knife was for old knife after helloween. Merchant dont take it
The merchant buys a dagger not a knife. You acquire this dagger in the attic, you need Doyle to help you move the mirror to the ladder above Lucile's and Vera's bed.

Hagemay

Jun 6, 2017
The merchant buys a dagger not a knife. You acquire this dagger in the attic, you need Doyle to help you move the mirror to the ladder above Lucile's and Vera's bed.
thanks, but I also sell dagger. old knife from mascarad suite of sister I found on attic after helloween.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Do it in the EVENING, not the afternoon... though is a common mistake, maybe I should make it possible to change the pills in the afternoon too.
@Golem98 you could also change that in your guide, for future reference.
Dr Bones! Compliments for a great game with a riveting story and superb artwork!

Keep up the good work! :)

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Hagemay

Jun 6, 2017
Sorry for the confusion, your question seemed like it might have been translated so I misunderstood what you asked.

Cheers
Sorry for the confusion, your question seemed like it might have been translated so I misunderstood what you asked.

Cheers
En: When I begin play in the game, I take on attic dagger and sell it, buy pills and open mom-night-events. after that I play in helloween quest. After helloween quest I go on attic again and find there "Old knife". What can I do with that "Old knife".
P.S. Sorry for my English

Ru: В начале игры я зашёл на чердак с помощью призрака и нашел там кольцо и кинжал. Кинжал я продал торговцу и купил таблетки, которые сделали сон мамы главного героя более крепким. После этого я прошел квест Хеллоуин. Одним из событий Хеллоуина было "встреча" на чердаке с Люси. На следующий день на этом месте на чердаке я нашел нож, который в инвентаре записан как "Old knife". Что мне делать с этим "Old knife"?

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
En: When I begin play in the game, I take on attic dagger and sell it, buy pills and open mom-night-events. after that I play in helloween quest. After helloween quest I go on attic again and find there "Old knife". What can I do with that "Old knife".
P.S. Sorry for my English

Ru: В начале игры я зашёл на чердак с помощью призрака и нашел там кольцо и кинжал. Кинжал я продал торговцу и купил таблетки, которые сделали сон мамы главного героя более крепким. После этого я прошел квест Хеллоуин. Одним из событий Хеллоуина было "встреча" на чердаке с Люси. На следующий день на этом месте на чердаке я нашел нож, который в инвентаре записан как "Old knife". Что мне делать с этим "Old knife"?
The old knife is used with the Lucile cosplay scenes, you use it to make her outfits skimpier (to show more skin).

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes