4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
do you have a save file that has everything fully unlocked? I saw a save file here I'm not sure if it was yours but there was candles that are lit on the dream room ( 1 Martha, 1 vera ) full left side of the top room scenes or is it fully complete but those candles that are not lit up not on the game yet?
Nah, too busy to max out a game that is still not finished with the update (the Doc said it was pushing it and then "part 2 of it" will come later down the month) Don't hold your breath.

I don't really know much about the switches I have to edit out to toggle all of them in the recollection room and not trigger a mishmash of like I did before.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Because of all the bs "reworks" that no one wants nor asked for I presume that old saves won't work because some old scenes were made a new. Note that I didn't exactly test this because out of frustration with this game instead of trying it out I just deleted entire game with all of my saves. Why should anyone here waste their time into replaying some scenes that were made new over and over again? My suggestion to all of you is return when game starts with real updates and when story start moving forward.
Maybe the old old save. I used my save from 19.1 and it still works fine.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
I can't get into the attic, it's blocked.
Sigh, dude, first, you need to go to matha's room at night, she's a light sleeper and wakes up. During the day find her vitamins in the closet, MC will think about swapping them. First thing in the morning go outside and meet the merchant, she has the sleeping pills but you have no money. Go to doyle, he'll help you clear the path to the attic, there you'll find a dagger to sell and the ring.

Reactions: Fapster994
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes