4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

Kaz21

Apr 28, 2017
I cannot find the second outfit for Martha.I have checked the top drawer in her room and get the 'Nothing of use here' dialogue from the MC.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Quick question (I checked last 30 pages and I didn't found an answer): after finding bag of diamonds MC goes to sleep, then the scene automatically flip outside, in the garden, and the game freezes showing rain and lightnings.
Any help?
After you get the bag of diamonds you should get back to normal gameplay, the item has no purpose and the characters from the event don't come back.

i got MARTHA in loose top and bikini bottom...but how to get her naked!!!!
Have sex with her, check my guide linked in the #1 post for info.

and can anyone tell me how to get under the table in the diner scene!!!!
When Martha is is the kitchen preparing dinner there will be a circle over the table and you will be able to interact with it. I believe you need to have plenty of deprivation points and Mia in the manor as well. Although nothing really happens down there and it's a waste of time imo.

I cannot find the second outfit for Martha.I have checked the top drawer in her room and get the 'Nothing of use here' dialogue from the MC.
You need to be there during the right part of the day, I think it's in the evening, please refer to my guide linked in the #1 post for more information.

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
After you get the bag of diamonds you should get back to normal gameplay, the item has no purpose and the characters from the event don't come back.
Damn... a bug, then. Time to start the game anew (sigh).
Thanks pal!

Chiv96

May 5, 2017
Ok... I have both outfit, i already have sex with Martha, but i still don't have nude on yoga...
I have all scene with Lucy, but she is still not naked at night.
Pls, help or just give me full save.
Sorry for bad english.

Ok. I think i got it. Need fix, but i still don't get it about Lucy.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Ok... I have both outfit, i already have sex with Martha, but i still don't have nude on yoga...
I have all scene with Lucy, but she is still not naked at night.
Pls, help or just give me full save.
Sorry for bad english.

Ok. I think i got it. Need fix, but i still don't get it about Lucy.

Perhaps the scene with LUCILE NOT LUCY! ;) Is actually part of the morning wake up interaction with her. In the morning go and speak to her when she is still in her bed, you should get 3 actions with her if I remember correctly.

Damn... a bug, then. Time to start the game anew (sigh).
Thanks pal!
If it's not to late you can use the linked save file that's mostly done on my guide, which you may find through a link in the #1 post.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
How can I give Martha the sleepling pills?
Go to the drawer in her room (there is 3 large wooden furniture things on her top wall use the one in the middle) and select the middle part of it. Refer to my guide linked in the #1 post for more information.

Chiv96

May 5, 2017
Perhaps the scene with LUCILE NOT LUCY! ;) Is actually part of the morning wake up interaction with her. In the morning go and speak to her when she is still in her bed, you should get 3 actions with her if I remember correctly.

If it's not to late you can use the linked save file that's mostly done on my guide, which you may find through a link in the #1 post.
Nope, this is LUCILE at night.

Viruz992

Jul 9, 2018
Any other way to download the file and open it without WinZip? My free trial ended and I don't know how to extract them without it.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Any other way to download the file and open it without WinZip? My free trial ended and I don't know how to extract them without it.
Delete winzip then download and reinstall it. OR you can just download "Winrar". (it's a similar program that can extract zip files.)

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Winzip should work even though it is expired, you could also try to download 7-zip or any number of zip / file utilities to do it.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes