4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

akiri

Apr 20, 2018
How to get the Biker Chick & Cop night event happen? I sleep many times but it does not happen

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
How to get the Biker Chick & Cop night event happen? I sleep many times but it does not happen
I think you need to get the Vera + Horse scene or to have given the Merchant the book to unlock the scene's potential for activation, if this does not work use the save file my guide links and you will should be able to go to the fantasize room (accessed with the chair in your room at night when you wake up) and then use the candle to view the scene. The officer boob flash is nothing special, just her bust being giving a naked version, the horse beasty scene is where the monies at with that event.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This thread is plagued (like all others really) with lazy people who come to ask many questions without applying any effort to seek out the answers themselves.
If I had a dollar for the amount of times this happened or someone asking for a save when I posted it a single page back, I'd have enough money to start my own company.

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Amazing game.. just a lil slow on the +1
EDIT: as I typed this^ I just found that spending the day as soon as you wake up really adds up the points

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
THIS GUIDE CURRENTLY HAS INFORMATION ON HOW TO ACQUIRE ALL SCENES I WILL UPDATE IT FOR FUTURE UPDATES CURRENT VERSION; 0.8

USE WALK THROUGH ON POST FOR GUIDE TO GET ITEMS.
THAT WALK THROUGH CURRENTLY ONLY GETS YOU THROUGH PART OF THE GAME USE THIS GUIDE TO HELP YOU GET THE REST OF THE SCENES.

IF YOU RUN INTO ANY TROUBLE USE THE SEARCH BAR AND CHECK THE "SEARCH THIS THREAD ONLY" OPTION TO SEE IF THE ANSWER IS ALREADY HERE.

SPAM "SPEND DAY WITH..." UNTIL ALL CHARACTER ARE AT 50 POINTS INCLUDING YOURSELF! USE YOUR JOURNAL TO KEEP TRACK OF POINTS THIS GUIDE DOES NOT MENTION ANY POINT REQUIREMENTS AND FOR THE EASIEST EXPERIENCE HAVING MAX POINTS FOR ALL CHARACTERS WILL ENSURE NO PROBLEMS

DON'T ASK ABOUT THE NEXT GAME UPDATE JUST WAIT OR CHECK THE GAME'S PATREON PAGE FOR INFO

Common Questions & Answers (To be expanded, give suggestions please)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tips:
How to get all Martha sex scenes?
How to get all Lucile sex scenes?
How to get all Vera sex scenes?
How to get all Merchant sex scenes?
How to get all Mia sex scenes?
How to get all Velvet & Jules (Biker Chick & Cop) scenes?

Sorry for any typos. Let me know of any mistakes/content I missed!

D

Deleted member 482355

Nope, the nude thing is only for that scenes, as for now.[/QUOTE]
Shame but I understand why

*SCENES!!! all that I'm able to add.
*Dialog progressions...

So any hints on scene content? Will there be more bestiality or is that all done now?

R

RWaites

Next Update information.
Patrons only
Sep 18 at 11:04pm
Well, hello there, how is everyone doing?.
I have some information aboout th next update that I want to let you guys know, just to avoid missunderstandings.

Some may already know that i decided to NOT release an update next month (October). And below I will list some of the reasons for this decision:

(Also, I'm NOT abandoning the game NOR going into a Hiatus, I will be working all the way from now to November).

• Given the "delay" on this month Update, I'm left with little to no time to make another one for next month, at least not a meaningful one. And I don't want to make another "mini-update" because even that way I will need to rush myself.
  • I'm planning a lot of changes and new features that MUST be implemented all together, I cannot add one without the other, because the game will feel... wrong. (And some old features may feel broken).
  • I want to add a lot of scenes reflecting the new system changes, and edit old scenes so those don't feel left out or outdated.
  • I need to upgrade the bust for all events, and that takes time (that is why some events in 0.08 still use old bust.
  • Graphics wise, I eed to update a lot (sprite actions, remainin busts, etc)
  • Dialog progression!. this comes hand in hand with the new system I will implement, and I need to add a lot of new lines. But i'm sure most of you wanted this all along.
  • I want to take my time and make everything run smoothly... so,I really need to have my tester team to, well, test every step of the way until release, so I don't waste mine and your time with later bugfixes.
  • Lastly, I will also need a few day off in the next week, just 3 or 4, for some IRL related stuff.

That's is it, althought I may forgot something, but I repeat:

I'M NOT ABANDONING THE PROJECT NOR I'M GOING INTO A HIATUS! I'M JUST SKIPPING ONE RELEASE DATE.

(Also, there will be no 0.09, we will be jumping straight to 0.10!)

I will be posting teasers and updating the "Bone-O-Meter" all the way to 0.010. And I will be available almost every day on the discord server, tho I will post here at least one time per week.

With all this said, I understand if you want to pause or stop pledging, so no hard feeling. After 0.010, release dates will go back to the normal, and i will be updating the game once a month as before.

Thanks for reading this wall of text and have a good one!.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
how do you get a blowjob from mom?
i keep using the clock but it never works

Consider that you or Martha (Mom) may need more points, and remember to use the clock at night when you wake up. Once you get him to use the clock go back to sleep and in the morning when she goes to your room pretend to be asleep.

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Quick question (I checked last 30 pages and I didn't found an answer): after finding bag of diamonds MC goes to sleep, then the scene automatically flip outside, in the garden, and the game freezes showing rain and lightnings.
Any help?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes