Others Completed Bone Town + BoneCraft [D-Dub Software]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Gennosuke88

Aug 17, 2016
I have some problems with this game:
-I'm not able to use the supermoves, the animations don't work
-When I go back to missionary beach the screen is locked on loading
-Some characters talk but they don't move their mouth :D
-EDIT: When I quit the game, I'm not able to find again my saves, and I must restart...

I loved this game, but this version is very buggy

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Thats wierd cause i have played it and none of that happens in mine

Reactions: perheiro

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
added specifications down bottom of OP for game

tomcat

Aug 5, 2016
So I found a torrent with the Bonecraft game and the lil'extra content but the crack does not work. If someone can help me find a working version of the crack I'd be happy to put a MEGA link up with the full product.

Reactions: perheiro

Chupto

May 30, 2017
I have played bonetowns in some versions, and always the quests are bug, the poses at the end of the mission and the scenes when characters talk, any help to fix this?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
First off Thanks @penusbatt . But have u tried it or just found it and posted it ?? just curious is all as will download and check and if all ok add to my collection for myself and in case future problems with links :)

penusbatt

Oct 9, 2016
No worries @Muff Diver, do so! Yes I uploaded it to MEGA, it works I tried it and played it for an hour or so in win10. Hardest difficulty is grinding hell I mean that dang bot slut keeps getting orc boned before I can do shet @~@

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
lol funny shit but true
Hardest difficulty is grinding hell I mean that dang bot slut keeps getting orc boned before I can do shet

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
its space will add info
Pack your staffs and ready your swords, the release date is set for BoneCraft. Captain Fort Worth and his rowdy crew of Space Wranglers and robots will plunge their ship into the Orc and Elf-filled fantasy land of BoneCraft on January 12th, 2012, with pre-sales available sometime in December.

Using the Captain’s skills of seduction and his team’s expertise in interstellar extinction, you will search the hostile environment of the planet for the galaxy’s Holy Grail: the Elf Queen and her band of lustful minions.

tomcat

Aug 5, 2016
@penusbatt Thanks for providing. And saving me upload time.

Anyone else got problems with facial animations in Bonetown? As soon as I go away from the 1st area, the cutscenes lose facial animations. Mouths don't move, eyes blink but that's it.

Win 8.1 if it matters.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I am looking for a updated version of bonetown v1.1.1.2 english my last download thought i had it was in russian :(. It might fix the problem as bowntown to OP only 1.04

Gecko

Donor
Apr 19, 2017
Thanks for the game looking good but is there a way to rebind key ? im on azerty so it kinda sucks :/

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
Stuck on mission 3 of Bonecraft. Sexbot is supposed to follow me to the shrines, but she's both invisible or not doing her job. I can't find the bitch anywhere.

Edit: Starting a new game fixed the problem.

Last edited:

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Don't see it mentioned, but be mindful of using console cheats for Bonetown.

If you use the balls one, you won't be able to do the early story missions and will find yourself at a near end game story event.
If you use the powerups, for some reason they didn't work for me, only the beer one. So believe they only work if gain naturally, but haven't tested. (As haven't got that far, yet)
Obviously alltheabove does both these and limits your options.

Money and items seem safe thus far, but anything else can potentially leave you missing out, less you already played it and just want to have a kickstart from a new game.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Don't see it mentioned, but be mindful of using console cheats for Bonetown.

If you use the balls one, you won't be able to do the early story missions and will find yourself at a near end game story event.
If you use the powerups, for some reason they didn't work for me, only the beer one. So believe they only work if gain naturally, but haven't tested. (As haven't got that far, yet)
Obviously alltheabove does both these and limits your options.

Money and items seem safe thus far, but anything else can potentially leave you missing out, less you already played it and just want to have a kickstart from a new game.
Throughout the entire craked version only the first power move (beer bottle one) works even if you defeat required bosses for the other ones. This was even confirmed on the Bonetown forums of D-dub. I also concur that using swinging beef messes up the mission line and gets you auto to mission 10 so i recommend not using this cheat but instead using the sex buf one.

Reactions: Adirtymexican666
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes