Others Completed Bone Town + BoneCraft [D-Dub Software]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
I installed it but it's in russian...
I cant download the game from the op links, and nopy stops my downloads for some reason. anyone got another link ?
The game is old, difficult, but interesting. There are torrents but they are already dead. I only have a Russian version. The controls in the game are not intuitively complicated, almost everything is displayed on the mini-map and in the game folder "Extra".
Decided to play this again and i wanted to ask if there's a way to replay story quests?
After passing the game, the cool winner) can go through all the quests again endlessly) Free play.

Last edited:

LiarSpring

Aug 22, 2017
The game is old, difficult, but interesting. There are torrents but they are already dead. I only have a Russian version. The controls in the game are not intuitively complicated, almost everything is displayed on the mini-map and in the game folder "Extra".

After passing the game, the cool winner) can go through all the quests again endlessly) Free play.
Waiting for steam version then thanks for help tho.

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
So I just need to beat the game? Ok got it, thanks.
99% right, with the exception of the one quest the add-on adds. Ya know, the midget in front of the movie theatre. That one cannot be replayed, if I remember correctly.
Which is a jolly old shame, because that scene was hot. :p

Unsan_Musho23

Aug 17, 2019
99% right, with the exception of the one quest the add-on adds. Ya know, the midget in front of the movie theatre. That one cannot be replayed, if I remember correctly.
Which is a jolly old shame, because that scene was hot. :p
Oh I think I know that scene. You just need to go to the Cinema in downtown and find the blue star thing to watch the scene again. Though I think you'll need to fight that boss guy there every time

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
Oh I think I know that scene. You just need to go to the Cinema in downtown and find the blue star thing to watch the scene again. Though I think you'll need to fight that boss guy there every time
Really?!? In my version, there never was the blue star to replay the mission / scene! It just unlocked the model girls to hang out inside the theatre so you can fuck them normally ...
Maybe an old / incorrectly cracked version? Would be awesome to be able to replay that one ... seems I have to try one of the versions here. :devilish:

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Waiting for steam version then thanks for help tho.
What's the news about this game on Steam? Upgrade or better graphics? I heard that there will be a new version in the summer
I don't have a Steam account.

Last edited:

LiarSpring

Aug 22, 2017
What's the news about this game on Steam? Upgrade or better graphics? I heard that there will be a new version in the summer
I don't have a Steam account.
Sorry for late respond yes upgraded graphics more npcs new audio etc.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Just keep in mind the update version (steam) will not be out for few months (assuming no issues arise).

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
so i've followed the instructions to bonecraft but when i try to launch the game it says errorr (oxc0000142) what am i doing wrong?
Pretty much this.
I know I played this many moons ago, I think it was still on Win7. Thought about playing again today but all I get is the hard error abive.

Compatibility mode to Win7 does not work.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Is there any difference between "Bonetown" and "Bonetown-The second coming" edition?
Also is there any DLC for Bonetown?

Last edited:

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I tried downloading it and playing it, but it told me I had to put in a verified Pin code or something. :/

nb8

Jul 22, 2017

It seems that when the United States defeated the USSR in the Cold War, we lost the main thing - competition. Why make games better, why make goods better if they are bought anyway? Why invent something new? We will reissue the old one. Re-shoot the terminator for the 6th time, we will sell Windows, Diablo 2, Warcraft and Final Fantasy 7 again, and of course, we will sell the Bonetown for the 3rd time.

how are these 2 games different? they added a few groans and a few costumes, and also resized the textures so that the game weighs not 3 gigabytes but 30 gigabytes, and slows down on modern machines, while looking like mammoth shit.
that's all.

Last edited:
Reactions: GS523523

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020

It seems that when the United States defeated the USSR in the Cold War, we lost the main thing - competition. Why make games better, why make goods better if they are bought anyway? Why invent something new? We will reissue the old one. Re-shoot the terminator for the 6th time, we will sell Windows, Diablo 2, Warcraft and Final Fantasy 7 again, and of course, we will sell the Bonetown for the 3rd time.

how are these 2 games different? they added a few groans and a few costumes, and also resized the textures so that the game weighs not 3 gigabytes but 30 gigabytes, and slows down on modern machines, while looking like mammoth shit.
that's all.
But but but... what about my capitalism? Capitalism is a good system because it fosters competition!
My textbook at my indoctrination center school said so, so therefore it must be true.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes