• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. So. I have a quick question. When setting up relations, it says to assign Peter as someone. But later, when talking to Clara, someone named Jacob is mentioned. So. Was one of those name wrong? Or is Jacob and Peter two different people in the game and we just haven't met either of them yet? Just curious. Thanks!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Have you seen the release date for this game? You can see by it only having 26 pages and it's not very popular.

Also, nobody probably cares enough to report it.

If you believe that content is there, then use report, game update, write in the comment box the sections where this content is so an uploader can verify it ACTUALLY fits the TAG.
NTR and sharing exist in the game, in fact with one of the LIs (Bella) there is a path specifically for sharing, and another of them (Mary) has an NTR path.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This game man...Its almost a decent sandbox game, almost. The shit with Bella sucks, it sucks you cant break up her and her brothers fucking, and that they were already fucking and not just fooling around. Instantly killed her as a LI.

Also the sequencing of events needs work. Like you can accept your sister finally for the "teaching sex" stuff but still be pissed off at her when she is in her undies or just kissing her when you are tutoring her is terrible for the MC, but he has no problem shoving his dick in her fact at night or when "teaching sex", doesnt make sense.

*edit* And now the Uncle Peter taking pictures of the cousin Evlyn...I think this game is just NTR/Sharing bait. Mary constantly talking about other times shes been fucked (saying shit like she forgot how much she likes the feeling of cum being on her belly).

This game turned into a hard fucking pass really fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: SkyeHigh 038

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
NTR and sharing exist in the game, in fact with one of the LIs (Bella) there is a path specifically for sharing, and another of them (Mary) has an NTR path.

If you believe that content is there, then use report, game update, write in the comment box the sections where this content is so an uploader can verify it ACTUALLY fits the TAG.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Seems like this game is missing prostitution, ntr and sharing tag. Why nobody has reported this yet? Don't understand, i use tags to filter off ntr games, but can't do nothing if they just don't put the tag!!!
Not like the mods will tag it anyways.. what's the point? Even if people do report it LMAO!
Legit why bother reporting anything on here.
I got netorare/swinging filtered, and this trash still pops up, and other untagged shitfilled games.. so...

• Sad
Reactions: EZ8lt and th3n

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't believe that content exist, I KNOW that content exists. Which doesn't mean I'm going to report it.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
*edit* And now the Uncle Peter taking pictures of the cousin Evlyn...I think this game is just NTR/Sharing bait. Mary constantly talking about other times shes been fucked (saying shit like she forgot how much she likes the feeling of cum being on her belly).
The first time I tried the game I stopped moving forward with Evelyn as soon as I discovered that she and her mother were combining to fuck guys using the same method that she used to hook up with the MC.

Then I got to the point where the MC had to choose a path for Bella from three options that I didn't like. Therefore I did the only reasonable option, which is to restart the game and move on from Evelyn, her mother, and Bella. My intention is not to begin their paths at any time.

Mary is also not a LI that I'm particularly interested in. In fact, I haven't started her route yet because I haven't decided whether to do it or not (although most likely not).

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
my savegame is broken and this time i didnt fuck with any of the variables.
click the phone and enter the messenger, you'll be hit with a shit ton of exceptions that, what i assume, keep looping through the entire label list because a dictionary parameter or something is incorrectly set or unset.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
my savegame is broken and this time i didnt fuck with any of the variables.
click the phone and enter the messenger, you'll be hit with a shit ton of exceptions that, what i assume, keep looping through the entire label list because a dictionary parameter or something is incorrectly set or unset.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
same here

Reactions: Gugatron

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
+1
and that's even from previous update. so I was waiting for fix in this update, apparently it wasn't fixed

Episkopos

Dec 27, 2023
Hey, this one is fucking great! It's a slower burn but damn it's worth it. If the dev sticks to it and have an orgy situation like Max's life, this is gonna be one of the greatest ever!

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Anyone know what’s the new update content? I load the game and there’s nothing new or am I missing something?

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Very slow and grindy.
The sandbox finally fucks this up completely.
Been playing from the beginning but as i'm spoiled by all these really great games to be played i'm getting rid of this BORING game at last.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Anyone know what’s the new update content? I load the game and there’s nothing new or am I missing something?
You can go to school and visit the bedrooms at night to do the same dirty things over and over again.
Map still does nothing.
So stuck.
This sucks big time.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
You can go to school and visit the bedrooms at night to do the same dirty things over and over again.
Map still does nothing.
So stuck.
This sucks big time.
So no new quests or anything then? Just a repetitive activity’s only? Pass thanks man

Ghost188

Mar 10, 2018
the mc has the smallest dick I've ever seen in the animal kingdom.
seriously, calling it a shrimp dick would be an improvement.

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017
Im trying to progress through 3 quests that are left on my list "To Do" but nothing happens...
Problem Child - after message from Mary where she is...
Handyman - After message from Scarlett that she needs help
Struggling Student - After Alexia entered room...

Other quests have hints that it is all for this version of the game but not those 3...Im missing something ?

2.90 star(s) 20 Votes