Collection - Others - Completed - Bondage Lily [Vol 3 v1.1.1] [Jam Official]

1. 2.00 star(s)

F4C430

Version reviewed: "Jam Official"; Bondage Lily 2, Bondage Lily 3

Summary
    Kisekae-style (paper doll) games that are severely lacking in options and features.

Presentation
    The art is well-drawn and the UI is easy to use. It's very colorful and doesn't have bothersome distractions. The art quality is this game's only good point.

Gameplay
    Even for a kisekae (paper doll) dress-up game, it's lacking content. You only have a couple options for each category with no alternate colors. The clothes don't have any progression either, they're either on or off with no intermediate states. The old free kisekae games from 20 years ago for FKISS had 100x more to offer than this does.

Not having many options for dress-up would be okay if it made up for it with interactivity, but even that is just very basic. From what i found, she only gives one reaction no matter what. She doesn't get progressively turned on like one would hope for and there's no animations.

Rating
    2/5 because while the art looks nice, you'll spend more time downloading and extracting than playing the game. Based on the dev's asking price, it's a complete disappointment.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

skaisher

Review for BL3

basically there is almost nothing to do. there is 1 reaction to groping. 3 sex toys you can put on her. and some outfits/bondage options.

There is no progression and it get's boring after 30 seconds.

The art is good, the gameplay mostly works alright (the hitboxes where shifted). This could be turned into a good game, but it seems like it won't be.

Not worth downloading. 2/5
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Paarl

It has potential or rather, it had to be "complete", I think the download lasts longer than the game itself, to test it and see how it goes because it is not bad, content? too little, I don't think it's worth it