• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Manga Boku no Kaa-san de, Boku no Suki na Hito | My Mom, My Love [2023-07-24] [Boin-do (Siberian Hahasky)]

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
001.png

Overview:
Kaori Tachibana, a housewife, was concerned about her son Yuta's recent strange behavior.
One day while her husband is on a business trip, Kaori witnesses her son masturbating while calling out her name.
Kaori is upset by the unexpected scene, but gently accepts her son, who thinks he is a freak for seeing his mother as a woman.
But Kaori gently accepts her son...
From there, the lovemaking between mother and son begins.​

Updated: 2023-07-24
Artist: Boin-do - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: x3200
Pages: 412
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

DOWNLOAD
Ch. 1-7: - -

[Boindo (Siberian Hahasky)] My Mom, My Love 1 - 001 (x3200) [Irodori Comics].png [Boindo (Siberian Hahasky)] My Mom, My Love 2 - 001 (x3200) [Irodori Comics].png 001.jpg 001.jpg 001.png 01.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 8, 2019
Oh ty ty ty

Let me share a recommendation, I recently discovered Mother it has to be you by Horsetail

Would love some recommendations, I already know Hyji and Circle Spice.
Recently Emori Uki, Izakaya Yocchan group and Haruharutei are the greatest from this genre. From the game side I recommend the ANIM MOTHER&WIFE series games if you can read Japanese.

Reactions: KrewellaHardy31111

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
holy crap it looks no different from DOLL PLAY's works, unless that is him just under a different alias

jaela

Mar 12, 2018
Damn i wish MS is as popular as BS genre. MS never get anime adaptation as BS do.

quirkyjoe

Oct 9, 2017
Oh ty ty ty

Let me share a recommendation, I recently discovered Mother it has to be you by Horsetail

Would love some recommendations, I already know Hyji and Circle Spice.
Just wanted to share a recommendation for the thread; there's a western artist called Not Enough Milk who does great mother/son stuff.
This is a good example: .

Reactions: KrewellaHardy31111
Jan 29, 2022
Just wanted to share a recommendation for the thread; there's a western artist called Not Enough Milk who does great mother/son stuff.
This is a good example: .
can vouch. One of the best new content creators. But too short. Not jackworthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: quirkyjoe