Seeking Body modification games

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
I'm looking for games where the (female) protagonist's body gets modified somehow or another (as the title suggests) - things like piercings and tattoos are fine, but I'm mostly looking for more 'physiological' things. Degrees of Lewdity did it decently well, I suppose, but it's not as 'inventive,' so to speak, as I'd like. Parasite Infection does it to some degree as well, but it isn't all that permanent or obvious, so still kind of a no. There also exists this doujin, but it's cursed as fuck and I recommend you never set eyes upon it at any point - if you click on it, you were warned. Anyway, it technically fits what I'm looking for to a T, just... it's grotesque as hell, and I'm not especially keen on things like that. Just keep in mind that I don't want futa transformation, sissification, bimboification, or any other such things. 2D Japanese-style h-games with player agency are preferable, but that's not an absolute requirement by any stretch - mostly just recommend things you think fit what I've outlined above. Anything and everything is appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Testin10

HelghastZZ

May 10, 2018
OOF Im looking for the same thing. i see you never got the help.

though got any tips if your still active that is