KrioGames

Nov 14, 2020
cover.jpg

Overview:
In this game you start playing as a young and successful businessman who has made a fortune not entirely legally. However, illegal business involves a lot of possible problems that our main character will face. Our main character has a best friend named Ashley, with whom they often see and spend time together. At one of these meetings, they together decided to visit the Museum of Historical Values and in this game you will find out what this tour led to.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-13
Release Date: 2022-03-06
Developer: Krio Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

KrioGames

Nov 14, 2020
Amahl Farouk
Thank you for your feedback!
The fact is that I tested the game on two screen resolutions - 1920x1080 and 1366x768 so that you can also play on laptops. Initially, 18px font size was set and I started making images with the size of 900x600 and looked at how it looks on a small resolution. Everything looked great and nothing moved anywhere. However, later when I made more than half of the game I thought about the font size and made it bigger. I didn't think to check right away how it would look on a laptop. When the game was ready and I ran it on my laptop to make sure that everything was fine and saw how all the images and videos were shifted to the side beyond the edges of the screen. I tried for a long time to understand what the problem was and how it happened, and in the end it turned out that the problem was hidden in the font size. In my opinion everything looks more than readable but if many people have this problem then of course I will have to reduce the resolution of images and videos to increase the font size. Or maybe I'll change the background.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Amahl Farouk
Thank you for your feedback!
The fact is that I tested the game on two screen resolutions - 1920x1080 and 1366x768 so that you can also play on laptops. Initially, 18px font size was set and I started making images with the size of 900x600 and looked at how it looks on a small resolution. Everything looked great and nothing moved anywhere. However, later when I made more than half of the game I thought about the font size and made it bigger. I didn't think to check right away how it would look on a laptop. When the game was ready and I ran it on my laptop to make sure that everything was fine and saw how all the images and videos were shifted to the side beyond the edges of the screen. I tried for a long time to understand what the problem was and how it happened, and in the end it turned out that the problem was hidden in the font size. In my opinion everything looks more than readable but if many people have this problem then of course I will have to reduce the resolution of images and videos to increase the font size. Or maybe I'll change the background.
With html games I have always found it easier to play them when they limit the how much text is on screen at any one time, when there is too much I frequently just scroll down to the first available link and I am sure I miss a lot of text that would actually be interesting to read, maybe I am just getting blind in my old age :)

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Yeah I think the font is fine, but that background makes it difficult to read - almost like it makes the text look out of focus.

Reactions: MysteryLies

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ok the most obvious thing is the English needs some work, it is readable but there is a few spots where the wording is a bit off/odd.

I won't comment on the story yet as it is to soon to really say. Obviously something is going on with the company etc besides the magic body swap, though wondering if the magic did more than just swap bodies.

I was surprised you gave Ashley a husband, I will check out the next release before commenting on the story and see if more is revealed in the next update.

I am not a big fan of the sound in the video's, rarely a issue for me but still not a fan.

I also hope you make the sex scenes a bit more interactive in the future, let us pick what sex act we want to do, position, where to cum etc.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
On grammar:

On gameplay:

Might sound a little harsh in places, but I don't mean anything by it. Just trying to smooth the rough edges. Good luck with this. :)

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This VN causes broken image links on case sensitive platforms like Linux. Be careful on Windows when you intend to develop html that will be opened on other platforms. Windows NTFS respects case when writing filenames like "Pic" but ignores it readback so your file URL in your html can be "pic" and things will load fine. That causes instant broken image icon on Linux filesystems like ext4 or btrfs. It looks like you have capitalized all or most of your folder names and most of your proper names in filenames but your FILE: urls in your html are all lowercase.

Reactions: xenos87
2.60 star(s) 10 Votes