Unity Completed Bocchi the Fakku Ex [v1.0 Uncen] [Pachipoi]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
Bocchi Cunny Bocchi Cunny Bocchi Cunny! Bocchi Cunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny!

(translation: I wish this game had more interactions at the very least like actual penetration and maybe noise. However that wouldn't have made it more then what it is, a short bocchi animation, so I hope for more bocchi hentai games cause I'm thirsty for bocchi the cunny and/or cock)

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Wait, is 'Fakku' an actual proper noun, and not just a goofy name for that one ero-manga/game/anime publisher? :unsure:
It's "fuck" transliterated from English to Japanese and then back. Japanese has no schwa sound (always wondered why it's called that instead of what it actually sounds like, 'uh'), so 'ah' stands in for it. As for the trailing 'u', Japanese is a language where the fundamental building block of words is syllables rather than characters, so most* foreign words that end in consonants get a trailing vowel slapped on the end, but heavily deemphasized in pronunciation, so a Japanese person saying it would sound like "FAHKku", where the 'u' is barely there. (Tangent: this is why it annoys me hearing western fans refer to the Japanese version of The Ring by its Japanese title - the vast majority say "Ring-goo" when it should be "RINGu".)

*the exception is if it ends with 'n', which is considered a whole syllable by itself. So for example, while we would think of "hentai" as a two-syllable word, in Japanese it's technically four - he-n-ta-i.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote