• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
I don't really get this game, you can't stay as a male. You will always turn in to a female, which is kinda lame to be honest. On every playthrough, the character always turns in to a female.
Skill issue? There's only a couple (three tops) of ways you can really end up losing your penis. I mean you will end up being feminized, if that's what you mean then you're 100% right.

AndWhy

Oct 31, 2020
So I'm trying to do the thai masseause path but when I go to find Himari in the bathroom she's crying behind the bath but no matter what I try I can't click on anything. Tried reloading many times and still the same. Any suggestions?
Yeah same, tried messing with the save file but no luck.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
BMOTV-0.6.2.f3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: APPR3NTIC3d

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Even on Easy mode the game is hard. no matter what keep failing the evade Erica is the worst. If there was a way to cheat maybe would have a chance. LOL. Everyone dislikes the MC.

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
I'm on the first day where do I find erica and abigail, I think one of them is in the kitchen but the ai says i already met her yet shes not on the list of chicks

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
I'm on the first day where do I find erica and abigail, I think one of them is in the kitchen but the ai says i already met her yet shes not on the list of chicks
Erica is usually in the vendor area or the pool. Abigail is either in the kitchen, living room, or hobby room. Can't remember which room they want you to meet them in on day one, but try those.

ViperJ

Jun 18, 2018
Game seems bugged for me. Can't get it to run. Maybe I grabbed old bugged version. Or just some driver issue. But never had this problem with unity games.

lackeroose

Dec 8, 2021
Yes it does need more, I wasn't able to run it as well, there is a either a massive memory leak or it just has a high requirement, on the devs blog it is mentioned that 8 Gigs is required but well 8 Gigs doesn't work so it might be a memory leak.
That's kinda insane ngl. I was able to run even witcher 2. This gotta be insanely unoptimized if it need that much ram.

Reactions: Serena

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
That's kinda insane ngl. I was able to run even witcher 2. This gotta be insanely unoptimized if it need that much ram.
I was able to run Witcher 3, Prey, Resident Evil 4 Remake and a few other games as well, I do believe it is just not optimized yet which makes sense since the game is still in development and changes are frequent, but there are other resource heavy Unity games which are fairly optimized, like Pure Onyx, Third Crisis are some of the games that I can think of the top of my head.

Last edited:

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
I was able to run Witcher 3, Prey, Resident Evil 4 Remake and a few other games as well, I do believe it is just not optimized yet which makes sense since the game is still in development and changes are frequent, but there are other resource heavy Unity games which are fairly optimized, like Pure Onyx, Third Crisis are some of the games that I can think of the top of my head.
Don't get me wrong, I like Pure Onyx, but I would not go as far as to describe it as optimized. They have a FPS counter built right into Pure Onyx and I see that thing dip quite a bit.

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I like Pure Onyx, but I would not go as far as to describe it as optimized. They have a FPS counter built right into Pure Onyx and I see that thing dip quite a bit.
For me it stays at 60 pretty much all the time only in specific levels does it dip to I think 50 or 45, and I agree that it isn't as optimized as I made it out even though I did mention fairly optimized but what I meant was that the thing at least it works even if you get drops, you can get the frames down to 30 (if you aren't the 60 fps kind of person) if you want and perhaps turn of shadows or dial things down to enjoy the game, but BMO doesn't work with the stated requirement, I have seen games struggle with minimum recommended requirements but I had never seen a game that refused to work, the furthest I got in BMO was when you get to the live stream PC thing, after meeting the person at the pool, I saved the game, and I was like now I am out of deep waters, I will load it and it will work fine, nope the game refused to load, and kept closing. Thing is I use a laptop for hentai games and stuff with only a few games that I love playing being on it for portability's sake, it is a pretty beefy laptop all things considered like I mentioned I played RE4R on mid-high graphics, Witcher 3 (which now sits on my PC). I don't play hentai games on my main system because I use it work, playing normal games with my bro plus I can't have it in bed with me.

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes