• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WantonWhimsy

Mar 25, 2017
How do you sell clothes? (Or delete them, works as well) :unsure:
I don't think you can, although Katelyn will empty your wardrobe if you attack her. Which also comes with a naked walk of shame to the vending machines.

Otherwise, you have to either annoy the other contestants (clears the entire wardrobe) or have a sleepover with the fairy (deletes current outfit). Both of those (usually) give you other clothes as a replacement though.

Reactions: Birrah'Lai

Darthybaka

Jan 3, 2022
Apart from the visual updates and the tf routes, what did this update bring? Read the changelog and theres a "5/5 Attacks for all contestants (except Erica, who will not get that)" Wasnt this in the updates before? Am I missing something or is the developer just copy pasting this in his "updates"

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
the only issues i ever had with this game is the dev's scummy drm practices, it's always the best games that have questionable practices to avoid piracy just look at delta zone.

I understand it's too protect profits and such but at the same time i don't understand how the subscribers are ok with a always online drm, if you paid for a product you should always have access to it PERIOD.

Oh well at least the dev isn't one of those patreon farms since the game has seen lot of progress in the last year.

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
how has this game developed over the last 1-2 years, worth playing now? (content and storywise)

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
is there a save or code or something to unlock everything so i dont have to play the whole thing from the start again??

GeoGeoGeoGeo

Nov 12, 2020
how to get lamia path
you must reach the true ending, that is, have everyone except Erica and Marko as your allies, complete your plan to defeat Erica, then you will see the true ending with all the new TFs, but to be honest, they are not very difficult.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BMOTV-0.6.2.f2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: APPR3NTIC3d

rokan8

Jul 23, 2023
you must reach the true ending, that is, have everyone except Erica and Marko as your allies, complete your plan to defeat Erica, then you will see the true ending with all the new TFs, but to be honest, they are not very difficult.
How to beat erica she's always ahead of me by few points i tried many times ?

lillifemcage

May 2, 2024
So I'm trying to do the thai masseause path but when I go to find Himari in the bathroom she's crying behind the bath but no matter what I try I can't click on anything. Tried reloading many times and still the same. Any suggestions?

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
I don't really get this game, you can't stay as a male. You will always turn in to a female, which is kinda lame to be honest. On every playthrough, the character always turns in to a female.

GeoGeoGeoGeo

Nov 12, 2020
I don't really get this game, you can't stay as a male. You will always turn in to a female, which is kinda lame to be honest. On every playthrough, the character always turns in to a female.

Feminization can be rolled back with rollback injections, and you can also increase the size of the genitals if they are reduced. Yes, this requires a lot of points

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes