• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

APPR3NTIC3d

Jun 28, 2022
For me it stays at 60 pretty much all the time only in specific levels does it dip to I think 50 or 45, and I agree that it isn't as optimized as I made it out even though I did mention fairly optimized but what I meant was that the thing at least it works even if you get drops, you can get the frames down to 30 (if you aren't the 60 fps kind of person) if you want and perhaps turn of shadows or dial things down to enjoy the game, but BMO doesn't work with the stated requirement, I have seen games struggle with minimum recommended requirements but I had never seen a game that refused to work, the furthest I got in BMO was when you get to the live stream PC thing, after meeting the person at the pool, I saved the game, and I was like now I am out of deep waters, I will load it and it will work fine, nope the game refused to load, and kept closing. Thing is I use a laptop for hentai games and stuff with only a few games that I love playing being on it for portability's sake, it is a pretty beefy laptop all things considered like I mentioned I played RE4R on mid-high graphics, Witcher 3 (which now sits on my PC). I don't play hentai games on my main system because I use it work, playing normal games with my bro plus I can't have it in bed with me.
Oh don't get me wrong I agree with you almost entirely, BMO could use some TLC, I just wouldn't use Onyx as a comparison considering how simple that game is too when it really comes down to it to choke and on a system that can play pretty much anything on Ultra or near Ultra settings.

Reactions: Serena

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
Oh don't get me wrong I agree with you almost entirely, BMO could use some TLC, I just wouldn't use Onyx as a comparison considering how simple that game is too when it really comes down to it to choke and on a system that can play pretty much anything on Ultra or near Ultra settings.
Fair enough I guess.

2.90 star(s) 42 Votes