VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.2] [Torimiata]

4.50 star(s) 45 Votes

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Great update! one of my fav games, beautiful art, writing is great and the scenes are hot :) dev made it clear that it will be a slowburn, that imo for this flavor, is the best. Ofc we all want to see ayumi on more "male" action, but it will be kind of unrealistic out of the blue to go for that, im sure we will have tons of that at the right time and the impact will be much greater. 10/10 game

Aug 16, 2017
The main problem of dissatisfied users is that they do not consider the story as a whole. Yes, there were lesbian scenes, but this is just the beginning. There will be scenes with guys soon. Ayumi needs to become more open to everything new and more perverted.
Agreed. Ayumi is following Ari's control more in this update and you can bet that saucy little minx will have a game plan where she has Ayumi throating Terraces todger terrifically.

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Think this is great and lots of potential, my only criticism is that I cant select full screen and when you have a 150cm screen it kind of gets lost

Reactions: Caninenappe

Yaboiii699

Nov 1, 2017
Great game but man what is this update? Feels so out of place, thought I was playing a new game for a moment. Hopefully the next update will bring it back to its original story.

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
This was a great update. It's a slow burn and we saw ayumi get a little bit more corrupted and kento enjoyed every moment of that Yuri goodness.

I'm sure we'll see more terrace in the next updates. I think the pacing is just right. If we had ayumi and terrace in this update, it would have been slightly too soon.

Want to see more Kazou though!

ferolg

Jan 8, 2019
It would not be a bad game. I like the story, but the plot moves very slowly. The graphics are pretty good.
BUT!!!!
There's an awful lot of text and very little action, the game is full of black frames, and a lot of boringly repetitive wallpaper only. It could be made more interesting. For an adult game, not only is there not enough sex, there is not even enough erotica.
I don't understand the 9/10 and 10/10 ratings, it's so at this stage a good 6/10. Hope there will be positive change, looking forward to it.
THX

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
What makes this game so special is its slow pace, you can go to vndb and check the netorase tag at this moment you will find about 166 nts games and of all those games this stand number 1 for me. Why? Simple: unlike the other games where they start having sex from the beginning without knowing the characters personalities and what drive them those games have no story they are just for fapping. Blurring the Walls in the other hand it's different this game has the same genre as the other games but what make it spacial is it has a story and focus on the characters more which help us care for them, and when they start discovering their kinks for me personally it felt like my heart is going to burst out of my chest from excitement and no game made me feel like this.
The people who are complaining about slow pace this game might be not for them, if they are looking for quick fap they should try Atelier Sakura, Ah,just so they know Atelier Sakura games will start and end before they have time to unzip their pants so... have fun.:sneaky:
Talking seriously, the dev made this game with an idea in his mind true I don't like yuri, but I will continue playing it...as long as it doesn't go ntr, and the dev said it is not the full update he's still making changes and improving it, so we can enjoy it he is already doing hell of an amazing job and I will keep waiting for future updates so...please whatever you do dev don't make it ntr and keep the amazing work.:LOL:

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I was quite pleased with the bit during the maze where she starts getting submissive. I suppose it shouldn't have been so surprising considering how she got off on Terrace spanking her in the dressing room but it does make me hopeful for what kind of stuff we're going to get in future updates. It might take an update or two, but I'd like to see a scene with Ayumi wearing a vibrating toy or panties and the remote finding it's way out of mc's hands. Perhaps they could play a guessing game of "who's got the remote?" Anyone else got something in mind they're hoping to see?

Reactions: Touch-me Softly

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
True, a good step, but hopefully in the next one that slut Ayumi will get all her holes broken by Terrazza, and what an idiot MC, he will only remain a poorly endowed wanker. MC, only good for handjobs and being a driver, hahahahh

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik
4.50 star(s) 45 Votes