baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Lets make a micro-poll!

"Like" if you think Ari is the best girl
"Red Heart" if you think Ayumi is the best girl
"Hey There" if you think Terrace is the best "girl" :D
"I just jizzed my pants" if you think Terrace should fuck Ari and Ayumi while you watch

Last edited:

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Lets make a micro-poll!

"Like" if you think Ari is the best girl
"Red Heart" if you think Ayumi is the best girl
"Hey There" if you think Terrace is the best "girl" :D
"I just jizzed my pants" if you think Terrace should fuck Ari and Ayumi while you watch

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Do you think a threesome between Terrace, Ayumi & Ari could happen in the future?
I have been thinking about that possible scenario since Ari first appeared.
Oh I think that is definitely in the plans. Remember, Ari and Terrace hooked up the first night when Ari came over.

If I had to guess, I would say there will be another party at the house where they "swap": Ari x MC, Ayumi x Terrace. Then a third night where both girls are with Terrace.

But I have been very happy with this game's development so far, so I trust the Dev to do a great job with it.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Do you think a threesome between Terrace, Ayumi & Ari could happen in the future?
I have been thinking about that possible scenario since Ari first appeared.
I wouldn't be surprised with any combination of our four mc's. Terrace with the girls, mc with the girls, the guys with either of the girls, a foursome... I wouldn't even be that surprised if we got to see Ayumi getting spitroasted between Terrace and Ari wearing a strap-on. :ROFLMAO:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its 0.5.2 that is the public-version. the dev is working on that to fix whatever it need to be fixed.
#.#.0-1 we could say are the alpha/patron builds.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
In the next updates I'd like to have another male character or two be introduced / or at least continue with Kazou, to help spice things up a bit more. I was hoping to get to know Kazou a bit more in the last update. I like Kazou as a character so I hope we get to hang out with him more and get to know him in the next couple updates to build up some tension. Then eventually be balls deep in Ayumi and Ari.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
In the next updates I'd like to have another male character or two be introduced / or at least continue with Kazou, to help spice things up a bit more. I was hoping to get to know Kazou a bit more in the last update. I like Kazou as a character so I hope we get to hang out with him more and get to know him in the next couple updates to build up some tension. Then eventually be balls deep in Ayumi and Ari.
Um pardon my ignorance, who the heck is Hazoo?

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I want ayumi to do a Handjob with Terrace in the next update.

Tired_somebody

Apr 3, 2024
Just let dev cook. And cuck, ahem. Ofc with love and happiness

And if our great nts savior (Positive!) want to show, that our male hero is really loved and he have willpower - I have easy solution in three steps

1 - Some guy is too persistent in lewd interaction with Ayumi
2 - We have a choice to interrupt or not
3.1 - If we do +control - we give a little good speech, that she is still our gf and we don't want to made things to far (If Ayumi lewd > control she can tease us more, but not much)
3.2 - If we don't +lewd - Ayumi and him will go futher, BUT she will stopped at some point because the same reason. She want it, but she love us more and don't want to hurt us or even herself (if she lewd > control she will go futher, but still will stopped)

Everybody wins. Mc can be strong, Ayumi listen to us when it's important and she herself can do things to make relationship and trust with us stronger

And this will work for combo Ayumi + everybody

AND for those, who want to see a full scene - maybe it will continue in mc erotic fantasy and become a new step in his desire and, again, trust (Because he just seen, that Ayumi love him and it doesn't hurt their relationship)

(I fucking love everything this autor do)

Also, "taste game" with blindfold may be good for early blowjob, but it personal opinion and I love what dev do rn

Last edited:

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
1 - Some guy is too persistent in lewd interaction with Ayumi
2 - We have a choice to interrupt or not
3.1 - If we do +control - we give a little good speech, that she is still out gf and we don't want to made things to far (If Ayumi lewd > control she can tease us more, but not much)
3.2 - If we don't +lewd - Ayumi and him will go futher, BUT she will stopped at some point because the same reason. She want it, but she love us more and don't want to hurt us or even herself (if she lewd > control she will go futher, but still will stopped)
maybe if the guys were still being too persistent, terrace could come in and scare them off, and then ayumi could reward him later when they get home.

something like that would work fine, but what sucks is: the party was the perfect time to do something like this. there were so many threads set up with terrace, like his flimsy toga, and they just felt abruptly back-burnered. now there's not much momentum between ayumi and terrace or any other male characters going into the next episode.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tired_somebody

Tired_somebody

Apr 3, 2024
maybe if the guys were still being too persistent, terrace could come in and scare them off, and then ayumi could reward him later when they get home.
Agree. And we still can have the choice, just you know - Terrace stronger and can do things that we can't. Like - there would be multiple guys and stuff like that

4.50 star(s) 42 Votes