VN Ren'Py Blurring the Walls [v0.5.0] [Torimiata]

4.50 star(s) 41 Votes
Dec 16, 2021
Yeah exactly. There's really nothing going on in this VN that gives the impression it's going in a bigger dick=NTR direction. I think people are just bringing their baggage in with them and assuming the worst.

I'm sure there are some people being disingenuous about it like that. A lot of folks get really insecure about size though, and NTS as a genre can attract some fairly self-conscious readers too, so IMO there're probably more who aren't baiting than those who are.

I'm a little confused by the tone of this response. I agree with you, but you're making it sound like I don't lmao.

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
in ntr-stories it happens. a girl gets obsessed with the size. a leave the tiny-dick bf.
we also have sluts that talk about "bigger dick is the best"
but real life is not like that. I have encountered girls that struggle with the size, some prefer smaller.
surely some girls want a big cock, its the same with dudes that want big boobs or a big booty.
but if u love someone it should not matter, u can find ways to enjoy each other.
also for me its the emotions that matters. if Im not horny my dick is not responding.
if Im really horny the dick grow 1 size bigger. its the same for girls. its chemistry and the mind.

if u just focus on the size of a dick, u are really really superficial.
100% this. I couldn’t have said it any better.

Dick size, boob size, and ass size are all things that we don’t get a choice in. We’re born with what we’re born with. What matters most is knowing your value and not settling for someone who judges you and makes you feel like you aren’t good enough because of something you had no say in.
It’s okay to have preferences there is nothing wrong with that, but it shouldn’t be everything and you shouldn’t not love someone because their dick is too big/small or their boobs are too big/small, or their ass is too big/small. These are all secondary things and anyone that truly loves you won’t care and will find a way to make it work.

End of rant. Hopefully new update comes this week.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xakorik and baka

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
What did everyone think about that scene where Ayumi was doing stuff behind that curtain?
I wasn't really a fan tbh. I always prefer to see things not be told about them later.
I loved that scene. Tori is doing a great job of creating doubt in the players mind / showing them pieces of information, or even false information (like the ayumi picture scene) to get your mind racing about what really happened. It's amazingly well done.

Sometimes not seeing everything is better. For example, a lot of women look hotter in lingerie than when fully nude, it's our minds curiosity wondering what's really under there that excites us.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
get your mind racing about what really happened.
Respectfully, this seems like more of an ntr-preference take.

I disliked it for the same reasons as Joshy, I'd much rather them be present as partners together, the excitement comes from seeing them enjoying themselves with someone new, not from wondering what your gf did behind your back (well not really behind your back persay in this case, but hopefully ppl get what I mean :LOL: )

Completely agree with your example on clothing and lingerie, but for me that doesn't translate into "emotional clothing/reveals".

Dec 16, 2021
To just push back lightly on this part: I don't think this is an NTR specific preference. I think it's usually more about how much control and presence you prefer. Some people want to be as involved as possible in the swinging, other people don't care so much, and some people find it actively exciting not to be. That's not even accounting for how masochistic, voyeuristic, etc etc, you are, but we don't need to get into the weeds. The point is none of these elements are necessarily wrong for NTS, just different fun flavors you can add to the same base.

Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
To just push back lightly on this part: I don't think this is an NTR specific preference. I think it's usually more about how much control and presence you prefer. Some people want to be as involved as possible in the swinging, other people don't care so much, and some people find it actively exciting not to be. That's not even accounting for how masochistic, voyeuristic, etc etc, you are, but we don't need to get into the weeds. The point is none of these elements are necessarily wrong for NTS, just different fun flavors you can add to the same base.
Genuinely, have you ever heard of anyone who has voyeuristic tendencies who prefers to be more removed from the situation? It's one thing to not want to be involved in swinging, which would suggest more of a hotwife/stag/or cuckold setup, but to actively desire the situation to occur out of sight?

I suppose those preferences could exist, but I've never heard of anyone like that, EXCEPT for those who have no interest in the outcome for the primary guy and enjoy cheating stories, aka ntr fans. Though I'll admit my opinion is probably strongly biased by the infusion of this last group, and perhaps is causing me to tar legitimate sharing fans with the same brush.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this is the problem with NTR/S its based on each person own perspective.
I agree with Pr0GamerJohnny because for me the difference is on the pull toward the opposites.
that doesn't mean that the GF is leaving, cheating or lying. but that the BF/GF is pushed toward one of the poles.
what I mean is that the situation enhance one of the other and the emotion of that.
a NTR is about angst, despair, disempower, detachment (separation) and so on
while NTS is about joy, enrichment, closeness, trust, togetherness and so on.

meaning, if Im a swinger and I don't care what she do, I just "know" she is having "fun" with others
the reward of minimal toward NTS. surely u can be happy for her, but its still toward NTR as u don't know what happens with her, her own experience, what emotions that happens within her. sure, u can say "we are veterans, we know all that", but thats on a level the protagonist are not in at this moment AT ALL. its about the progress of NTS that matters here. they need to stick together to create that level of trust and total awareness of each other and what happens in all levels.
but that means u don't "feel" anything at all. as u are so sure about it that nothing happens within yourself. if u see her with someone u feel 0 feelings. for u its just a game that creates nothing within u.
BUT if u feel something and u are not part of the adventure, that for me is a pull toward NTR. the end result is a cuckold that is weakened and almost a mind-slave of the situation he is in without escape.

Reactions: Joshy92

Tecton

May 25, 2017

I disliked it for the same reasons as Joshy, I'd much rather them be present as partners together, the excitement comes from seeing them enjoying themselves with someone new, not from wondering what your gf did behind your back (well not really behind your back persay in this case, but hopefully ppl get what I mean :LOL: )

Completely agree with your example on clothing and lingerie, but for me that doesn't translate into "emotional clothing/reveals".
The whole point of the game is to push up to that NTR/NTS line without crossing over it.

Reactions: Rob0bob

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Genuinely, have you ever heard of anyone who has voyeuristic tendencies who prefers to be more removed from the situation? It's one thing to not want to be involved in swinging, which would suggest more of a hotwife/stag/or cuckold setup, but to actively desire the situation to occur out of sight?

I suppose those preferences could exist, but I've never heard of anyone like that, EXCEPT for those who have no interest in the outcome for the primary guy and enjoy cheating stories, aka ntr fans. Though I'll admit my opinion is probably strongly biased by the infusion of this last group, and perhaps is causing me to tar legitimate sharing fans with the same brush.

Don't worry, in the next updates you will see Ayumi fucked in all ways by Terrence, with MC cuckolded and happy to jerk off, hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

ZeroV2

Jul 16, 2023
I'm definitely expecting the greek god looking mfer to lay hands on Ayumi one way or another

idkmanerally

May 2, 2023
Don't worry, in the next updates you will see Ayumi fucked in all ways by Terrence, with MC cuckolded and happy to jerk off, hahahahah
yep and you the rest of the crybabies will be in tears because your cartoon waifu didn't respect the sanctity of marriage or whatever the fuck you guys get upset about

quit playing NTS games if you're such a sensitive kiddo about it

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
yep and you the rest of the crybabies will be in tears because your cartoon waifu didn't respect the sanctity of marriage or whatever the fuck you guys get upset about

quit playing NTS games if you're such a sensitive kiddo about it

Why should I cry, they don't fuck my girlfriend, also because these types of MCs are like those who adore them, being an Alpha, I find these games comical, not exciting, but ridiculous, hahaa,

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik
4.50 star(s) 41 Votes