• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jmonster

Apr 26, 2019
I love seeing effort in game making but there is no reason to make a game that requires a bloody manual the size + complexity of would make GRRM blush

• Haha
Reactions: wallglued

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux and Mac/OSX Ports (1.6):

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
As long as this game doesn't crash as often as Knights of Messiah, I am down for this.
Bring me all the pregnancy fetish mechanics!

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
I'd be willing to bet money the game is super buggy. They made like two good games (sword princess cistina and treasure hunter mai) that were only semi buggy and now it seems like each new thing they add breaks their newer game further. The gameplay has also been a chore. And I played the untranslated version and it was buggy to the core.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Fixed the issue with Pole's name being Noah for some reason.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I'd be willing to bet money the game is super buggy. They made like two good games (sword princess cistina and treasure hunter mai) that were only semi buggy and now it seems like each new thing they add breaks their newer game further. The gameplay has also been a chore. And I played the untranslated version and it was buggy to the core.
They're actually using a more RPGM core combat system this time. It's not Gyu's usual "enemies level with you, skills are learned randomly, tons of enemies everwhere" shit. The enemies in an area are set, so you can learn specific skills off them and they don't scale. This has 2 benefits:
1. Most of their crashes are from their layering too many addons together so removing all that shit and going with a standard system fixes that problem.
2. It's actually sensible on how to progress your characters.

hereforthentr

Feb 25, 2024
All of Gyu's games can be summed up as "They didn't need to go this hard but I'm glad they did."
It's kinda charming to me, even if sometimes their games are overly complicated or a buggy mess.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes