• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Abandoned Blowjob Simulator [Early Access] [NSFW Sims]

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Some of these Hair Results are extremely well done, and they are the most impressive about it :)

also because of so many other beginner errors it feels strange to see such super nice hair results

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Best Realtime Hair Results i saw yet in the Unreal Section other devs look like real noobs compared to these hair results.

Noise is extreme needs better tuning

Last edited:

frsteigleder

Dec 10, 2017
I rather stick to H. Taiwan's "True Facials" that weren't continued. But always better than this 1,9 GB heavy attempt, which doesn't convince me to waste a single tissue at all.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I rather stick to H. Taiwan's "True Facials" that weren't continued. But always better than this 1,9 GB heavy attempt, which doesn't convince me to waste a single tissue at all.
For now i would even agree for the Future Henrys work gonna fade away fast until it will be only a small memory in your mind left of it.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Reads Title: Ohh somebody is trying to revive SDT *-*
Looks at Pictures: ... WTH is this ugly shit?
the graphics look bad.
we have the typical "I'm too lazy to create a male character, therefore a floating penis"
i don't mind if women have a little extra, but in the game they look like barrels with limbs....
Wait, you think this looks bad and then compare it with SDT which looks like garbage in comparison AND is 2D? Really???

BlowjobSimulator

Oct 20, 2021
Really happy everyone is being honest about their opinions! We've just made a pretty huge update that fixes a lot of visual and technical issue, and all of your input is SERIOUSLY invaluable because people are terrified to tell us this kind of stuff on Steam!

Thanks everyone for your remarks!

Reactions: Ezra

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Even if the Attractiveness of these Characters is not everyone's thing but for me personally they are nice results in terms of their overall visual believeability in combination with the Hair results especially.
You guys mix a lot of things right also light wise but you shouldn't really release anything with these visual flaws saying we missed them makes you look like total beginners even for indies not knowing these problems you gonna encounter always suggest you have no idea what you doing and just put some things together and hope they gonna work in Unreal together as you expect or see from others results before releasing it into the Wild.

Programmatic flaws yeah you can oversee them but such Visual problems in such a relative yet low complex render space, who would miss that, seeing so obvious seams on the character results ?
Whenever i see something like this released "n00bs" you should have seen that the whole skin light result isn't consistent at all.

To avoid this better take your time and release at least in a visual stable state to look a bit more serious in your development effort and avoid such beginner errors entirely before releasing it into the Wild.
There is a saying "The first look is the most important and it's hard to get away from the first impression you made" ;)

Releasing something as a "Team" so Visual flawed with Unreal on Steam as your first Impression that's gonna hunt you and you should really fix this first fast.

Last edited:

BlowjobSimulator

Oct 20, 2021
Even if the Attractiveness of these Characters is not everyone's thing but for me personally they are nice results in terms of their overall visual believeability in combination with the Hair results especially.
You guys mix a lot of things right also light wise but you shouldn't really release anything with these visual flaws saying we missed them makes you look like total beginners even for indies not knowing these problems you gonna encounter always suggest you have no idea what you doing and just put some things together and hope they gonna work in Unreal together as you expect or see from others results before releasing it into the Wild.

Programmatic flaws yeah you can oversee them but such Visual problems in such a relative yet low complex render space, who would miss that, seeing so obvious seams on the character results ?
Whenever i see something like this released "n00bs" you should have seen that the whole skin light result isn't consistent at all.

To avoid this better take your time and release at least in a visual stable state to look a bit more serious in your development effort and avoid such beginner errors entirely before releasing it into the Wild.
There is a saying "The first look is the most important and it's hard to get away from the first impression you made" ;)

Releasing something as a "Team" so Visual flawed with Unreal on Steam as your first Impression that's gonna hunt you and you should really fix this first fast.
A lot of what you've mentioned has already been fixed, but please continue to update me with things you'd like see in addition to what's currently available!

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
is she always cradling her tits because the devs don't know how to do jiggle physics?