VN - Others - Abandoned - Bloodsucker [v0.2.0] [Lesser]

1. 4.00 star(s)

2personz

I've only played through the 2.0 version but I found it enjoyable. The theme is very nice and having moments in which the mc is helpless against the unknown really fits the theme too. This looks very promising and I will definitely be keeping an eye on this for future updates.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

hawkdude

I'm excited to see where this one goes. Story sounds fun with a lot of potential. I'll second the other review's complaint about the save system, but it's a relatively minor annoyance and still an early release of the game
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Greily

EDIT: As of 1.5 The UI has been made to be more functional and therefore it is easier to enjoy the game. Now it's just a matter of waiting for the dev to grow the game more!

Interesting game so far. Looking forward to more. A nice change of pace. Although the MC sounds a bit like he's mental as well at least he has hints of interesting background. He does come off boring but gets better as we go. Gonna give this three stars for now even if I like the content. The UI being incomplete is kinda annoying. It's actually really annoying.

Not sure if single save is intended but unless this is a fairly short game giving those of us who like keeping mulitple saves to save actual time kinda sucks in a story driven setting.

Oops my cat sat on the keyboard, lets reload half an hour ago...oops I didn't know vampires could do deathrolls...lets reload last autosave...

Give us at least 3 slots...that and the setting menu! Keep up the quality of writing and character design and this would blow a lot of other anime style stuff out of the water. Treating vampires like predators is great! Hinting at some kinda hierarchy is awesome. You take time to illustrate that these girls could be genuinely frightening and still write the MC with some spine, fantastic!

The one with the solar flare in the beginning came off as mascot material, she gets a pass for being adorable.

I'll for sure check back and update this review as it's so early in development.

EDIT: Adjusted review to improve clarity. I am lazy and don't get paid for this.