• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gordius

Jan 29, 2020
The handful of places where you need to do something other than a conversational choice in order to complete an interaction (e.g., showing the coin to the first guy on campus) end up looking like a bug that removed the DONE button. Including the DONE option, but not ending the conversation and giving a prompt when you click it would be clearer. Something like "You can't leave without getting a lead on where to go next." in the example I gave.

Reactions: amalgamhpc

empguy

Oct 26, 2016
Re: MAC issues, I found the following instructions which are quite helpful, though it does require you to mess about in Terminal:

Basically, navigate using Terminal to the directory containing the folder for the game, then run the following command:
chmod -R 777 2.03-MAC.app
Hope this helps.

sheppi

May 25, 2017
hmm got the janitor to the bathroom but cannot find a key in the utility room, am i missing something?

didnt saw the room in the corridor of the sanchez room, im dumb

Last edited:

badbrad136969

Jul 2, 2017
Having issues were I cannot use my slave to talk to the guy in the library to open up Reiter hall. When I click on her I get a why would I do that.

Ok, figured it out, do not drag your slave to the arrow, but the front of the building.

Last edited:

Wankelracer

Jul 18, 2017
I've read in this thread that i need Elly's Phone to ge the bloodsource on campus but i don't know how to get it. Plz can somebody give me an hint how to get Elly's Phone?

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Seems like a fun game but I can't do anything besides drain one of the bums and keep feeding on the girl.

fanof4

Jul 25, 2020
Seems like a fun game but I can't do anything besides drain one of the bums and keep feeding on the girl.
You need to find the guy playing the violin. There's no arrow, but there's a text hint that he's nearby. Just click around until you find the alley.

donpablo12

Sep 28, 2018
Does anyone know why I am getting this error message "

You do not have permission to open the application “2.03-MAC”.

I have a Mac and this is my personal computer.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Does anyone know why I am getting this error message "

You do not have permission to open the application “2.03-MAC”.

I have a Mac and this is my personal computer.
Look above a few posts there's someone who fixed it on their mac

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
How do you get the girls to 100% enslave?

I went into the basement archives to find the information but it isn't there? What now?

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
some errors in title...
this is bloodshit or bullshit...
half thousand clicks after start...
all progress frizz
and only mainblood degrade to negative...

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
I cant seem to progress!
It wont let me feed from the vagrants except one
I cant find cash to get drugs
how do you progress with Ann
it says to get to level 4 feed off vagrants! cant feed from them!

Is there an accurate walkthrough?

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes