• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bloodlines: The Oracle's Gambit [v0.0.5] [Seedy Aitch Productions]

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
f95banner.png

Overview:
In Bloodlines: The Oracle's Gambit you take on the role of the Reader, which is to say, you play you.
I don't need to tell you who you are, do I?
(You can, of course, call yourself whatever you choose and make whatever choices amuse you,
but the intent is that you play you.)
The story is set in an alternate reality where someone has been punching holes in the fabric of spacetime. It's the Oracle's job to overcome the forces led by the Null and repair the damage — or at least that's how things normally work. The new Oracle has a different plan...
Thread Updated: 2022-12-28
Release Date: 2022-12-28
Developer: Seedy Aitch Productions - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

000-0045.png 000-0021.png 000-0062.png 0c01-v06a.png e00-0032.png e00-0042.png
e00-0062.png e00-0128.png e00-0139.png e00-0152.png e00-0172.png e00-0211.png

Last edited:

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
If "you play you" i feel like the game should've been made in POV. Just my thoughts.

Reactions: Chimba

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Future Tags: Female Protagonist, Multiple Protagonist, Anal Sex, Cheating, Creampie, Drugs, Futa/Trans, Gay, Group Sex, Handjob, Harem, Incest, Interracial, Lesbian, Loli, Milf, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Vaginal Sex, Virgin
frye-stare.gif
How does Fmc and multiple protagonist work? At some point the player chooses the sex of the MC? or does the player follow the story of another character?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
odd i never played myself before ... well , ok only half true i mean i have but ... not wait .. i meant in the game i play :eek:
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BloodlinesTheOraclesGambit-0.0.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Skill peer issues? Look here.​

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
:unsure: :unsure:
Ok so there is no real mc and the player just follows the story from a third-person perspective (?)... does that mean forced content? For example, I'm not interested in playing or following the story of Female mc and her lesbian adventures or how many dicks can she put in her body, is that mandatory for the plot or can it be avoided?
As things stand, there is no "forced content". While certain events will be necessary for the advancement of the plot, it will not be required that these events occur onscreen. You can avoid things you don't want to see.

Reactions: Chimba

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
2nd girl from left to right looks like a Wish version of Dual family's Milf. :HideThePain:
The hairstyle is similar, I'll give you that, and maybe something in the expression. To the wife/mother in Dual Family, I mean. I confess I don't know what you mean by "Wish version," though. Would that have something to do with mine not having had watermelons grafted to her chest?

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
As things stand, there is no "forced content". While certain events will be necessary for the advancement of the plot, it will not be required that these events occur onscreen. You can avoid things you don't want to see.
Yeahhh. And if you think skipping is equal to avoiding, I'd like to point you toward your incoming NTR hating horde. Also, I have some beachfront, lunar property that you might be interested in.

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Yeahhh. And if you think skipping is equal to avoiding, I'd like to point you toward your incoming NTR hating horde. Also, I have some beachfront, lunar property that you might be interested in.
I'm not writing NTR. There will be no instance where you are supposed to feel jealousy toward anyone. Anyone who thinks all sex that occurs must involve the same dick need to look somewhere else. Sorry, but in the real world, other people have sex, too.

Jul 16, 2018
Wonko_the_Sane*
The preview screenshots look really grainy. Is the game like that, or did something go wrong with the preview pictures?

PS
I really like the 'normal' look on that nude girl. THANK you for not giving her oversized breasts!