ulvx3

Jan 18, 2021
Where is the other door, or there is another way?
Just go left fomr the save point till you reach a room that has a bunch of vine enemies, a witch and poison ground, there is a door there near a lever, go inside and break the gray blocks and drop down. the res you explore on your own.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
I tried to change tree blood value (or whatever its called) and it didn't ever find the value. Am I missing something?
unless you are playing on a older version, that might explain it.
do a cheat engine search for all values before you use it. I think it was under double, but the default search is for "4 bytes" which a lot of recent games don't use for exp and gold values.

if you search all values for your blood value, then spend some, then search again, you should narrow it down until you eventually find the right value.

but since exp cost scales with the total levels you've gained, expect the next level cost to skyrocket to insane levels. Someone playing normally would be on a grind for decades if they wanted to max everything naturally

Reactions: BanteringBanter
Jun 28, 2019
do a cheat engine search for all values before you use it. I think it was under double, but the default search is for "4 bytes" which a lot of recent games don't use for exp and gold values.

if you search all values for your blood value, then spend some, then search again, you should narrow it down until you eventually find the right value.

but since exp cost scales with the total levels you've gained, expect the next level cost to skyrocket to insane levels. Someone playing normally would be on a grind for decades if they wanted to max everything naturally
Found it, thank you very much. I usually only search 4 bytes so thats why : P

Jun 28, 2019
anyone know what the default way to swap items is on keyboard?

Feel like I woulda seen the keybind for what it is in either setting keybinds menu thing, or a tutorial flame on the way through, but I didn't.

Last edited:

Harucus

Dec 12, 2020
anyone know what the default way to swap items is on keyboard?

Feel like I woulda seen the keybind for what it is in either setting keybinds menu thing, or a tutorial flame on the way through, but I didn't.
s for weapon
s+a for item
s+up for sub weapon
s+down for magic
s+left/right for changing weapon slot

Reactions: BanteringBanter

rapid2345

Dec 12, 2018
No idea where is that room on the map either.

PS: Nevermind. Found it.

I'll just leave a save file here with video showcase how to enter gallery mode as well

View attachment 3525850
The Break Gallery's actually missing one image which is the Chain Break one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit: Getting it is very tricky as need erosion to the point of breaking and the Reaper boss to cast the chain bind

Harucus

Dec 12, 2020
is this just me or enemies become more difficult as you gaining lvl because i always farm yuris for bloodroot and she suddently became more difficult and some of her moveset change
ex: her uppercut slash will summon one blade but after i lvl 100, she suddenly summon two blades

LoreKeeper

Dec 7, 2021
In terms of weapons, brute-forcing with the greataxe and anti-flinch rings has been the play for me; the hp regen ring is never leaving my equip tho

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
The biggest betrayal in this game is the protag can wear cute clothes but it doesn't reflect the costume sprite when actually playing. (same with the swords when standing still)

Reactions: Cube-Chan

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
Does anyone know where to find Magicite?
Also, what is the Dusk Crest Tome used for?
Magicite Shard: Piece of a stone with faint magical power.

I found one in the hidden area in the Tutorial.
Sadly, the weapons all require two shards.

Found A second one. On the map with the many doors and the little hollow cut-off on the right, there is at the bottom a small room with some destructible blocks and two chests on the left. On the right in this room, you can dive/roll though the wall. The Magicite is behind there.

Last edited:

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
Is there any way to get through those really tiny gaps?
Those and the section I'm still missing the map for that is on the opposite side from the battle against Marika are the only ways I could see progress now, otherwise I'm Stuck!

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
If the game would have a tutorial which told you how to play, it would be nice. For gamepad users like me, there is no tutorial, only a keybinding in f*cking numbers!
And after trying some combinations, I couldn't use jump anymore.
It's really a shame, cause the game looks nice.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
If the game would have a tutorial which told you how to play, it would be nice. For gamepad users like me, there is no tutorial, only a keybinding in f*cking numbers!
And after trying some combinations, I couldn't use jump anymore.
It's really a shame, cause the game looks nice.
there is a controller mode in game (and setting to rebind keys for controller), try press F7 on keyboard

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes