VN Ren'Py Blood and Principle Development Thread [BloodAndPrinciple]

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Looks great!
As far as the dress goes... can I say the answer is "yes!"

People do change clothes from time to time, so I say use all three!
(if that is too much work, and "there can be only one", the yellow, of course!)
Well, the girl is going to be only in one scene, so having more than one dress is out of the question. :(
Although the player will have a say about her wearing it or not...

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Our new Prince. We'll have to talk a bit about the expressions, as I find him extremely punchable.
This was exactly my first thought. :ROFLMAO: I sure hope he gets a beating from his new underworld companions when he tries to lord it over someone. Could be a good `learning experience` / character growth driver.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
This was exactly my first thought. :ROFLMAO: I sure hope he gets a beating from his new underworld companions when he tries to lord it over someone. Could be a good `learning experience` / character growth driver.
There is already a scene in the current demo where the Prince gets beaten, if he pokes his nose where it doesn't belong.
As my inspiration come from the hardboiled detectives' genre, it couldn't be otherwise.
I could rework some other encounters, especially at the start, from him being threatened to getting a good rough-up. For example, in the script, one of the love interests meets him by grabbing him by the neck and pinning him against a wall. It was enough to introduce her character, but I can very well add some socking.