Unity bllllllllllack II ~黒い雨から襲うやつ~ (NTR)

Rotsen955

Mar 7, 2018
RJ393421_img_main.jpg
Sipnosis(Deepl):
Suddenly black rain fell, causing catastrophic damage to mankind.
The disaster-stricken humans are divided by the government into three types.

Already turned into monsters, Infected.
Normal, who have not yet been rained down by the black rain
and Asymptomatic, who can move freely in the black rain

Seniors (asymptomatic)... The girls were targeted by ...
Gameplay:
A game in which the main character's girlfriend and sister are cuckolded.

First of all, the game is the same as the previous title, with a gun to kill zombies as you advance. There are three types of weapons: a single-shot type, a diffusion gun that can kill enemies one at a time, and a rifle that can fire in succession. In this title, you can increase the number of bullets in each gun by paying money, so if you take your time, you will be able to shoot even the strongest guns, which will make it easier to conquer the enemies.
Also, the main character can be leveled up to any status he likes, so even if the game is tough at first, it will be possible to clear it. Personally, I liked that the game is easier to play than the previous title because all the gun bullets are recovered each time the stage is played.

The cuckold scene is a type where both she and her sister's bodies are developed little by little, so it is not an immediate degradation.
Source:

Pictures:
View attachment RJ393421_img_smp1.webp View attachment RJ393421_img_smp2.webp
View attachment RJ393421_img_smp4.webp View attachment RJ393421_img_smp5.webp
Download:

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
This is the crapiest thing that i've played in a while. Seriously the gameplay just terrible.
Just wait until someone won't share a save guys..

Rotsen955

Mar 7, 2018
This is the crapiest thing that i've played in a while. Seriously the gameplay just terrible.
Just wait until someone won't share a save guys..
You are not wrong, the gameplay its shit and boring and not talk how bad was optimized(llucky only cost me 6 bucks) but and the other side the dev have insteresting ideas in the scenes like you watch her getting fucked in your phone or the shadow silhouettes.
In my opinion aside the gameplay the dev have potencial so I will watch his career with great interest.
Here's my save full open:

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
In my opinion aside the gameplay the dev have potencial so I will watch his career with great interest.
Here's my save full open:
Thank you for the save.
Look this isn't the first of the dev's game or even not second. Do you really think it will get any better?
The idea is standard ntr corruption.. Even if the technical part was alright, it still remains that the scenes are achieved through the most boring grind.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Thank you for the save.
Look this isn't the first of the dev's game or even not second. Do you really think it will get any better?
The idea is standard ntr corruption.. Even if the technical part was alright, it still remains that the scenes are achieved through the most boring grind.
It's only his second game of this exact type of gameplay. (You don't magically get better at making Unity Shooters just because you made a lot of RPG Maker games. Reality isn't a video game where stabbing ten people gives you a level up with points to allocate into how to perform guitar solos or something. Different genres take different experience and skills, even within the exact same field.)

And its still better made than his last game. Honestly, once you figure out all the things the phone does, only dump your money into the Shotgun (The most expensive one to upgrade), and bumrush the bonus actions from skillpoints (To go through the sister's scenes faster), the game is piss-easy to clear. It just takes a long time for the NTR to happen and I'm not sure how to speed it up.

You can still just run into one of the Special Missions, not fight back, and get killed in 2 seconds to make the NTR meter go up faster. Tedious, but far from the worst grind.

He's also clearly getting better at the NTR itself since its much more gradual, plays with your imagination more, a bigger focus on body language. He's still no professional, but man's definitely improving. Honestly, I'd say he's actually improving faster than some AAA companies that just stagnate at roughly the same level (Or lose their abilities) for 20 years straight.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Batia

bebutochang

Jul 16, 2018
Thank you for the save.
Their Game used to be better here is the list of their old game
, the dev disappear for awhile then come back with a new name

hybras

Sep 30, 2020
this game is very slow
Yup, this game optimization is trash tier S+++. On my Intel I5 10th gen CPU, it runs like horse shit. I had to use Geforce 1060 to make it decent.

The first BLAAACKKK game was shit (graphically), but at least it was optimized that my Intel I3 6th generation CPU could run it with it's integrated graphics at 60fps, this game however... My Intel I5 10th gen CPU didn't do a dent, I was running at 6 fps.

Some pointers for playing this game.

1. The phone, you have to click the EMPTY SPACE where the phone USED to be to put it away.

2. The status of your girlfriend is half broken (the phone), the only status bar that actually works is her tension of NTR (the heart meter). Her tits and her pussy bars are broken and they don't do anything/work.

3. In order to fill the NTR bar quickly, enter any mission, I recommend mission 2 (no zombie spawns within your range), call the drone for any order, money, HP, or stamina, then die after the 1st drone arrives on your head. Whenever you call a drone, there is 50% the blond guy will come molest your girlfriend and the NTR meter will jump much faster. Why do I recommend mission 2? Because the drone takes time to arrive on your head, and you don't want to run around dodging zombies. Make sure you wait for the first drone to arrive first, because the guy takes his sweet time molesting your girlfriend when you call for drone. (AKA, the game doesn't register the bonus NTR until the drone arrives, even if he appears, there is lag time)

4. If you do office work, that increases the amount money that the drone drops, if you do medical work, the drone drops more HP, and for the love of god, don't bother with food or stamina drone, it does squat. HP drone can overfill so you become near invincible.

5. If you need money, do office work at night, and call money drone and sit in a corner of a mission. Killing zombies for legit money is... a waste of time. (Cause the drone gives shitloads of money and all you do is sit in a corner)

6. To speed up the sister NTR, do special missions for super fast frag time. The more zombies you kill, the faster you finish the "SPECIAL BONUS" which is required to get more sister NTR scenes. IIRC, one special bonus mission gives 60% exp bar, so two missions is good enough. Unlike your girlfriend, you HAVE to redeem your sister NTR scenes, they are not automatic like your girlfriend NTR.

7. Shotgun is your friend

8. SHOTGUN IS YOUR FRIEND

9. There is no pause button, and no, using the phone doesn't pause the game, you'd die super fast. (Or if there is a pause button, someone please correct me)

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Have you actually finished the event chain with the sister? I got to a bonus event for her where she doesn't answer the intercom at all.

After that, I don't get any new bonus scenes even though the "Bonus Meter" is full and the after-mission text says the bonus mission is completed. Even ran several special missions to make sure it was full and still nothing.

Does Alan have to finish NTR'ing Rin for all of her scenes before the sister progresses?

hybras

Sep 30, 2020
Sorry for late reply, had IRL stuff to do. The sister has a total of 12 scenes. The buttons should fill the box exactly from top to bottom with no space to spare.

It should be a bunch of chinese file names, (or japanese) followed by a number, the last number should be 12, a total of 12.

11 scenes of foreplay with the sister, only 1 scene of sex, disappointed. Compared to the main girl which had so much sex. I like the sex, just not enough sister sex. Anyways.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Sorry for late reply, had IRL stuff to do. The sister has a total of 12 scenes. The buttons should fill the box exactly from top to bottom with no space to spare.

It should be a bunch of chinese file names, (or japanese) followed by a number, the last number should be 12, a total of 12.

11 scenes of foreplay with the sister, only 1 scene of sex, disappointed. Compared to the main girl which had so much sex. I like the sex, just not enough sister sex. Anyways.
Really? I've filled the bar on the side completely and don't have any sister scenes. To hear the content is almost entirely foreplay is indeed disappointing, though.

hybras

Sep 30, 2020
Really? I've filled the bar on the side completely and don't have any sister scenes. To hear the content is almost entirely foreplay is indeed disappointing, though.
Oh wait, I think I know what happened...

You finished all the sister scenarios, except you only looked at them via the brother's view point. Ok, in order to "review" the history of what happened to your sister NTR scenes, you need to "check history". So whenever you are given the list of MAIN GIRL NTR video tape list to check (you should know what I am talking about, I hope), look over to the right hand side, there should be THIN GREY BAR on the right hand side. Click that bar, that should switch the computer to view your sister NTR scenes.

Check the attached picture, I used MS PAINT to point arrows on the grey bar you should click.

Again, sorry for late reply. Lol.

GREY BAR.png

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Oh wait, I think I know what happened...

You finished all the sister scenarios, except you only looked at them via the brother's view point. Ok, in order to "review" the history of what happened to your sister NTR scenes, you need to "check history". So whenever you are given the list of MAIN GIRL NTR video tape list to check (you should know what I am talking about, I hope), look over to the right hand side, there should be THIN GREY BAR on the right hand side. Click that bar, that should switch the computer to view your sister NTR scenes.

Check the attached picture, I used MS PAINT to point arrows on the grey bar you should click.

Again, sorry for late reply. Lol.

View attachment 1940822
Ohhhh, that's where they are. Yeah, that bar on the right side is really hard to notice when you've got all these bright colors, lights, and moving shit on the exact opposite side. The visual design of that screen brings all your attention to the left.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
has anyone managed to see them on camera when in a mission?
No, I kept trying over and over and I never did. If you follow the dots that represent them, each of them only ever stands in one of two places.

Girlfriend either in her room or center of the main room.

Alan either in the corner of the main room or the center of the main room.

If girlfriend is in her room, no NTR happens. If girlfriend is standing in the center of main room while Alan stands in the corner, no NTR happens. If they're both standing in the center of the main room, NTR happens. I look all over the place when they're both in the center and I never catch them anywhere.