Collection Pinup BlendGuardian Collection [2024-05-01] [Blend Guardian]

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
I'm shocked I still have to explain this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course you need to explain this cause it's bullshit...
IF the artist wants the folder to be protected with a password, email, etc., he would've done so already, even before the "monthly folders". And he will do it regardless of anything IF he wants.
The folder was available to everyone for what, a week? Now it's changed for... two days till the end of the month? - Phahahaha.
Hillarious. If the link is not published in the first half of the month, it's not that actually matters to change it immediately.

What really matters is that in the main post some of the links contain sets of images with a paler/yellowish-gray/whatever color scheme (mostly old sets). And if you want to see these sets in a normal color scheme, well... Well, well, well... Yep, you need a full sets folder which certain someone proposed not to share with everyone.

P.S. In fact, it’s strange that no one who has regular access to the monthly platinum folder simply duplicated it on mega just to update it every month and so that the link would be in this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: claralover

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
"Artist controls the link" is already enough for me, period - point blank - end of discussion
if the artist had not taken additional protective measures, it's probably only bcs it's extra steps for subs to access it, not everyone wants it, but is doesn't mean he won't do it in the future (like a lot of artists did already)

And yes, simply duplicate 90GB+ mega...

Last edited:
Reactions: BobCarter and rf96

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
Belethor's Smut uses the same models and has similar themes.
Fenrir's Revenge has mostly horse stuff.
Masterkabal did a lot of monster rape stuff but be warned: there's lots of guro stuff. I kept some sets and deleted all pics with guro from them.
Would it be possible to share your Masterkabal curated collection ? I don't like Guro much either and while I don't mind looking through a collection and curating myself if someone already did it I guess I could ask to share :)

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
can we have an example between original/compressed pictures?

Reactions: Nunya_01

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
it mostly this,
F95 auto-compresses it for some reason, but original is more saturated
who made the compression? with what tool?

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
who made the compression? with what tool?
I think it's one of yours, not sure, pics is from 2021
if I did compress it myself later, I use your settings, but I keep original resolution

Wait, bad example, I don't think you compressed this one in OP, I think I compressed it for myself after, it's just jpg 90%, nothing else... fuck, I'll need an actual folder with PNGs to test it...

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Would it be possible to share your Masterkabal curated collection ? I don't like Guro much either and while I don't mind looking through a collection and curating myself if someone already did it I guess I could ask to share :)
I deleted most of his stuff and only kept a few Witcher sets, but not even all of them.

Reactions: Reaper9988

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Ahh so really mostly Guro then ?
No, I deleted all Guro content right away. But I also have been deleting all non-Witcher stuff like the Incredibles and about half of the Witcher stuff; other artists are just more to my liking. Posting such an incomplete collection wouldn't make much sense. If somebody wants to upload MasterKabal's collection in the future it would be a possibility to upload two separate archives: one with and one with the Guro. On the other hand most people are probably into him because of the Guro.

And to not be completely off-topic: does anybody know why BlendGuardian uploads the preview/sample pics so late? Doesn't make much sense to me.

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
Also checked out Fenrir's Revenge thread here, same shit with the color scheme in the old sets. Compared it to the same sets in the public archive. Whoever did this "compression" back then, my reaction to his amazing job is -> KEKW

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Hi, i loking for Anna henrietta sex party part1, on kemono its from 2020-12 but we dnt have this archive here, can some share it pls?