• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
129776_24_Hot_Taichos.jpg
Overview
:
A massive collection of Hentai artwork from the Bleach anime/manga.​

Thread updated: 2022-10-20
Developer/Publisher: /
Censorship: No
Language: English
Content: 2992 images, 5 GIFs
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
2009-2012: - - - -
2013-2014: - - - -
2015-2016: - - - -
2017-2022: - - - -

03 We Love you The Same Way.jpg 01 Hot Valentines Date.jpg 11 Lovely Ladies.jpg 15 Battle Spoils.jpg 15 Lemme Taste your Zanpakuto.jpg
02 Welcome to my Shop.jpg 02 Rangiku’s Anal Lessons.jpg 06 Honey Buns.jpg 02 Unohana Retsu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Guys protip, there's a program called Gonvisor that you can use to view images still in an archive, that way you don't need to unpack them. It also opens CBR archives. Just download that and 7zip and you're golden.

Reactions: ZARDOZ7

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
anyway, my favorite is Ishida, he is as Batman to Ichigo Superman

and favorite woman - Rangiku Matsumoto, everything what i like

Reactions: Vikki Parris

Wasey

Mar 23, 2017
I'm here for the Lexus and the ol' glory days of Bleachpixxx. Thanks for sharing this man!

Reactions: ZARDOZ7

Ph03n!x_99

Apr 8, 2018
I am looking for a bleach game where there are two up rectngles with icons on each vertical side to commands and you can select two women and the icons (commands) to mess with their bodies. Most of the text are Japanese

Please if anyone can find this game please notify me of where I can download it.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
I am looking for a bleach game where there are two up rectngles with icons on each vertical side to commands and you can select two women and the icons (commands) to mess with their bodies. Most of the text are Japanese

Please if anyone can find this game please notify me of where I can download it.
I got ya back bro.
That is the glorious Mayuri-sama no Jintai Jikkenshitsu by Circle Eden.

There's a DL for it on ULMF with the latest version, but I'm not sure if that's the partially translated version or not since my older v5.5 has at least the names and outfits translated so I don't have to play the guessing game.

Reactions: yoyomistro