Apr 9, 2019
ENG title : Blazing Aries

JP title : 閃紅のアリエス

LINK :
(JP DLsite)
(creator)

Description :
Play as Aries in her quest and adventure
Action-RPG gameplay. Basic control: direction to move, Z to attack, X to counter, C for special/burst mode, Z+direction for skill attacks. Attacks can be combo'ed for better damage/effect, with swift and fluid animation.
Some enemies have normal attacks and grab moves in battle, resulting in combat rape/molestation which triggers struggle mechanic (pressing left or right repeatedly, QTE, etc)
Humanoid and non-humanoid enemies ratio is about the same
Fetishes: non-consensual, GOR on bosses, prostitution
Sample pictures : RJ304663_img_main.jpg RJ304663_img_smp1.jpg RJ304663_img_smp2.jpg RJ304663_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited:

AKozOfBliss

May 30, 2017
Has anybody had any luck with this one?

I don't know if I'm missing something (I don't have any experience translating Wolf RPG games), but for whatever reason, when I try to apply a translation using Translator++, it does not seem to change anything at all.

I mean... it shouldn't be that complicated, right? I can't tell what I'm doing wrong.

Bobleet24

Feb 14, 2019
Has anybody had any luck with this one?

I don't know if I'm missing something (I don't have any experience translating Wolf RPG games), but for whatever reason, when I try to apply a translation using Translator++, it does not seem to change anything at all.

I mean... it shouldn't be that complicated, right? I can't tell what I'm doing wrong.
Tried the same. No luck on my end either. WolfRPG is supposedly coded weirdly, and it fucks with the code when you try to translate it. You have to manually adjust every line that includes code, which I'm not quite up for to my knowledge. Best of luck to anyone who can get it done

until then

+1

• Sad
Reactions: AKozOfBliss

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Here is version if anyone wants it.. I am sure everything will work correctly except there might be some dialogues cutting off.. I tried word wrapping but the game only allows up to three lines per message box so more lines got cut off so I just leave dialogues without word wrapping...

I also included Step by Step Translation guide for anyone who wants to try manually translating the whole game...
There is also Full save and original Japanese ver 1.12 included in the rar.

Below are some screenshots from machine translated version

EDIT: Alcohol not working bugfix here
EDIT:Offical English translated version is out on steam. Here is the game with patched version.
1616339458132.png 1616339651965.png 1616339495748.png 1616339536965.png 1616339696999.png 1616339596026.png

Last edited:

AKozOfBliss

May 30, 2017
Here is version if anyone wants it.. I am sure everything will work correctly except there might be some dialogues cutting off.. I tried word wrapping but the game only allows up to three lines per message box so more lines got cut off so I just leave dialogues without word wrapping...

I also included Step by Step Translation guide for anyone who wants to try manually translating the whole game...
There is also Full save and original Japanese ver 1.12 included in the rar.

Below are some screenshots from machine translated version
View attachment 1096148 View attachment 1096157 View attachment 1096152 View attachment 1096154 View attachment 1096158 View attachment 1096156
What a fucking hero!
Thanks a lot, dude. You really did us a solid one right there.

Yet, out of curiosity... Does this so called "Translation guide" detail the method you used to produce this MTL? I would love to learn how you managed to do it.

Reactions: baged
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote