Blank page insted of a sad panda in exhentai.

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
Watched the video on the waybackmachine
Guy basically changed the values in the cookies (igneous, ipb_pass_hash, ipb_member_id)

igneous: 322abe39d
ipb_pass_hash: cfb712ea2633f9894c5dae23146f78d0
ipb_member_id: 3512590

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how di put that in were is the option for that?

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah suddenly happening to me also. I tried the relogin on ehentai and deleting cookies but neither seem to have worked.

ancientjumper

Mar 26, 2020
Yup, getting a white screen too. Used to work a week ago changing cookies (igneous, ipb_pass_hash, ipb_member_id) to the 322abe39d

larysacitadel

Mar 14, 2022
same problem I guess these are not working anymore

igneous: 322abe39d
ipb_pass_hash: cfb712ea2633f9894c5dae23146f78d0
ipb_member_id: 3512590

kakatic

May 4, 2019
A solution that worked for me:
Google chrome without incognito mode
Start VPN, log in e-hentai
Go to exhentai,delete all cookies on exhentai
Change vpn
Open exhentai

Reactions: dawaeinhere

Khorgan

Dec 24, 2021
So how it is with the site now? I have a blank white screen I recall having sad panda a few years back but it's only now I decided to make an account on e-hentai forums. Will I need to wait a week for the account to become active or something? Cookie magic does nothing btw.

I wanted to check out that side mostly because I cannot find some patreon content that was present on the kemono party site, perhaps there I will be able to find it.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So, sorry for necroing this thread, the same has happened to me just now. Was working fine like a few minutes ago, and no when I go to ExHentai it's a full white blank page, ugh.

Edit: Welp, nevermind it works, I had to delete the cookies on ExH for it to work, but seemingly if I try to download from a torrent, the page then redirects me to a full blank page "crashing" or rather stopping the site entirely with a white blank page, I can fix this by deleting the cookies, yet the same happens. Seems like with torrents is only which this happens, but if I use a GP/Credit method for direct downloading it works fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: tastietoasty

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
i get it to work using google chrome
here's my solution
1. get some vpn mine was "setupvpn" search at chrome extension
2. logout your e-hentai account
3. connect to europe country mine was germany
4. delete both exhentai and e-hentai cookies by press f12 goto application>storage>clear site data and checkmark the including third party cookies
5. relogin to e hentai forums
6. go to ex hentai
it worked too even disconnecting the vpn
let me know if it work

sorry for the reply notification but i can confirm that this way worked