• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Blairewood [Prologue Rework] [BlackFeather]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

ID3D

Jan 14, 2020
Hey bud, one question, this game now will change name or IDisagree is another game what you in development?
The game is still called Blairewood. IDisagree is my name in Discord . These are just my custom render where dp has made

Betha

Jan 8, 2022
I think a update come, but then you must wait for another 3 years and the lies and promises goes on. But no worry one guy carry this DEV xD while others got paywall renders for free :ROFLMAO:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
May the fourth be with you

[NSFW] May 2024 Wallpaper set!

1714872104522.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: ID3D

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
I think a update come, but then you must wait for another 3 years and the lies and promises goes on. But no worry one guy carry this DEV xD while others got paywall renders for free :ROFLMAO:
Even if they made a 10 render's per month they would have gave one given a update by now

• Thinking Face

ID3D

Jan 14, 2020
:HideThePain:
since when are custom renders under a paywall?

Betha

Jan 8, 2022
you are litr
View attachment 3604672

But hey, as long as we´re getting some shitty custom renders every month, who cares about an actual update, eh? At this point just stop posting that crap and let the thread die.
you can't say they are shitty. they are good tho. (i have to give him that) just the guy who orders the renders has shitty ideas! LUL

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Dame its been 2 years and still no update.. guess its time to remove game from my list

Deadpool DP

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Thank you to everyone who actively checks my socials and the thread. Again, the game's not abandoned, but the thread is. Have a great weekend.

• Red Heart
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes