VN Ren'Py Blairewood Development Thread

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020

collage.png

Overview:
A sister's 9-years wait for her missing brother ends after their father brings him home, but as time progresses, the disturbing truth about the incident that led to his disappearance starts unfolding.
Tags:

Male Protagonist, 3dcg,Big tits, Big ass, School setting, Virgin, Romance

Developers:Jeevant-Deadpool

We have a and a as of now where you can reach us.
Development Progress:
Currently the coding and GUI part of the game is fully completed , so is the script . We still have quite a bit of rendering and posing to do though.

Some Preview Images :

01_17preview.png D03.png 004.png 01_06.png preview_colour.png 1632209770484.png 1632209789814.png

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Beautician: How would you like your eyelashes today, madam?

Sis: Can we do over level 9000?

1625221812593.png

Jokes aside, looking good so far, good luck with your project.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeevant

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Where is harem tag? All we want is harem virgin :BootyTime: /s
Virgin tag is there . So you're halfway there already. We are currently discussing harem. Thing is I know many would like harem but just making a harem game for the sake of it doesn't seem right. If only we can get the story to make sense and same for the eding with harem only will we go that route otherwise it might end with threeways or single LI endings.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: darth_hiruma

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Make sure to add android link to it please
Ofc the game will have an android port. If I myself being a porter am a part of dev team so why won't there be an android port?

Eitherways, there will be Win/Linux, Android . We might add Mac too but it would be untested as we don't have a device to test it ,we can build it though.

DiddlySquat

Jul 7, 2021
Visuals and well written story get my attention, so far visuals look great
Glad to support
Any vague timelines yet?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Not interested in the looks of the characters as i have seem them countless times in other games but the overview has me interested, Kinda reminds me of the Blaire witch Project.

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Not interested in the looks of the characters as i have seem them countless times in other games but the overview has me interested, Kinda reminds me of the Blaire witch Project.
Never heard of "Blaire witch project". Though I understand the models thing. After playing AVNs for so long just good models isn't enough for me either. I need a good story myself but preferably with good models.
There will be sexual content in our game ofcourse but it's gonna be story driven.
The only issue with story driven for me seems to be..."will people be able to understand what we are saying" since I'm not a native English speaker . And engrish doesn't bode well in driving your point home :p

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Visuals and well written story get my attention, so far visuals look great
Glad to support
Any vague timelines yet?
That's something I can't comment on alone. My side is done so have to just wait on other team member. Don't wanna say anything which might bite us back. But let's just with writing and coding already done. Rendering is definitely more than halfway done. But since this is the first release it might take us a bit of a time. We have to make sure everything etc . Bad hardware doesn't help. Hopefully soon I will have a timeline(a vague one but atleast have one!)
And all the support is appreciated!

Jeevant

Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
1632209855498.png

Status update:
We ended up rewriting some scenes and hence rendering extra so it took more time(mostly because we weren't satisfied with some of the stuff we planned to add earlier or that scene made more sense to be in a later update.)
We are getting closer , hopefully in a few days we will have a release date. Our poser's uncle died sometime ago so he couldnt do much work but he's back and fine now.

1632209839841.png 1632209870599.png 1632209887618.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1632223489628.png

Your poser might be back allright,
but your models are more distraught then ever?
Is there a goblin / orc / golum in their bathroom?
Quick, bust down the door and save the babes!​

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Reifon and Jeevant